Inuyasha x Kagome's brother reader

You are the second born child.

You slammed your head against the table. "Can you stop abusing my dog?" Inuyasha smiled, "but she doesn't mind, she's loving me throwing her up in the air."

You were so exhausted by Kagome leaving you lonesome with him. He drained your social battery with ease, "You know for being Kagome's brother you are super depressed all the time."

A groan left your lips. "Gee I wonder whose fault that is, can you stop throwing my dog!"

Pip was thrown one last time as he caught her and the dog was beaming. "Fine geez." He sat the shibu down, she whined but gave up when you whistled her away. Continuing to lay your head on the study table, Inuyasha suddenly got an idea.

"Why did it suddenly go quiet?"

You felt yourself being lifted and then thrown up in the air. "Whoa!" He caught you like a married couple then threw you again.

"Inuyasha what are you doing?!"

You gained quite a height in the air, "well Pip liked me doing this before you stopped me."

He kept doing it. "So maybe you might  quit being sad."

"I'm not my damn dog Inuyasha!"

He stopped and caught you, your hair was disheveled and you were catching your breaths whilst still in his arms.

"How about ask before you toss someone almost into the roof you idiot!"

Inuyasha's ear twitched angrily, "sorry for trying to make you smile!"

"Alright put me down."

"Fine."

He did but as you got down your foot twisted and you grabbed onto Inuyasha for support but just ended up bringing him down with you. So you lay on the floor with Inuyasha so close to kissing you if it wasn't for him landing his hands, either side of you.

Both of you blushed and only went redder as you heard a plastic bag drop. Your heads turned in sync to the open door and Kagome standing at the entrance, mouth agape.

Inuyasha shot up quick as lightning and you scrambled out the door. Kagome was still frozen as you raced down the stairs. "What are you doing with him?"

Inuyasha hid his red-as-a-tomato face from veiw. "Nothing."