Inuyasha x half demon reader

For PuppyWolf20
couple of flowers as you twisted the green stems round each other. Finally done you placed the daisy chain around on you head.

"It's been a while since I made one."

Just as you went to make another something hard and small hit the back of your scalp. "Ow!" Again it hit.

"Who's doing that?!"

At your question a boy in a red robe jumped from a nearby tree branch. He folded his arms across his chest with a look of utter boredom. Rubbing you head you asked, "So it was you throwing stones at me."

He only replied with a grunt, then awkward silence filled the space. Trying his tatic you threw a stone at him.

"Hey." He said.

You smiled, "that got you to talk."

He rolled his eyes, "what's that on you head?" You looked up at the makeshift crown, "it's a crown made of flowers."

He smirked, "looks stupid."

Your brows furrowed, "It's not as if you have to wear it is it!" He stared directly at you, "well I wouldn't want to wear something so childish."

"C-childish?! You rude demon, why are you here anyway?" His attitude certainly needed fixing.

"I'm bored and you became my source  of entertainment." You sighed at his answer. "Go find someone else to annoy." You began to make more crowns again.

The dog demon growled, "I wasn't done talking to you." He was met with silence.

His arms slid to his side as his anger surfaced. "Don't ignore me!" You did just that.

He gritted his teeth then stepped closer to you. This made you look up at him. In doing so you saw as his fingers latched ahold of your flower crown.

You hand brushed his as he lifted it up in air. You stood up, jumping to try and grab it but he was taller than you.

"Give me my crown!" Your ears twitching angrily.

He laughed, "nope." You struggled to reach the crown. All the while he kept laughing which you had to admit was quite attractive.

The dog demon decided to run to make things more difficult. "Please give it back." You shouted out to him.

He gave a swift shake of his head, you were beginning to grow tired. So with the last ounce of energy left in you, you pounced. He noticed you gaining on him.

So he stopped which caused you to crash into him. But finally you got your crown back. "This game is over."

He still wore a smile, "my name's Inuyasha by the way."

You rolled your eyes with a grin, "I'm (Y/n)."

He tucked a few strands of hair behind your ear. You realised the proximity of your face near his.

Like lighting you scrambled off him, "uh yeah! Well I suppose I should return to my village now."

Inuyasha's smile faded, "oh...ok I'll walk you home then."

"No, no I'll be ok!"

You waved the offer off and said goodbye expecting to never see him again but...

The next day people made a fuss of a new visitor. A lot getting scared because it was a demon this seemed suspicious to you.

So you went to the center of the village where all the commotion was. A friend of yours came to you and said, "he's asking for you."