Koga x reader

The wolf tied his black locks into a ponytail. Checked his fangs in his relfection and ripped a rose from a nearby bush.

He took a big breath and steadied his thoughts and headed to the village you were stated. The villagers all said hi's as he passed knowing he was friendly.

He went to the hut you were in and knocked on the wood of the building. You lifted the curtain covering the entrance and raised a brow.

"Koga? What's brought you here?" Your eyes darted to the single rose he held. "With a flower?"

He flashed you a toothy grin, "well I'm glad you asked, as of today I've worked up all my courage to confess my feelings to you."

You smiled, "seems nice- wait to me?!" He blushed slightly, "yeah I think you are the most beautiful woman my eyes have laid upon."

You became dumbfounded, "but from what I know your so invested in that priestess?"

He rubbed his neck, "she isn't interested in me."

"Oh."

He piped back up, "so what do you say (Y/n) do you accept my confession?"

A bored look crossed your features, "no."

His smile dropped, "b-but I got ready just for you."

"I don't care."

His tail sagged and his gaze fell to the dirt. "Why?"

You gave a dry laugh, "I'm not interested in breeding with demons." With that you returned inside and left him standing there heartbroken.

A whine filled his throat, the rose drooped just as his mood had.

He sulked in his cave propping his chin on his knuckles. "I can't believe after I confessed she turned salty."

One of his mates pat him on the back, "cheer up buddy there will be someone else out there."

The depressed wolf sighed.

His friend smiled sadly, "this is unusual."

Koga looked to him, "what do you mean?"

"You never gave up on Kagome."

Koga sighed but then his tail started to wag vigorously, "thats right I never gave up! And (Y/n) doesn't like anyone from my knowledge!"

His friend sweatdropped, "Now Koga don't go doing anything rash."

"Don't worry (friends name) I won't!"

Koga rushed off to hatch a new plan.

>>>>>>>

You woke up from a good night's sleep yawning as you rose from your futon. Leaving the hut as the morning sun slowly began to rise.

You searched the village to find on one outside. "What's going on?" A stream of panic bubbled inside you.

"Hello?! Is anyone here?!"

Just then music played out of nowhere you creased your brow in confusion. People flooded out of their huts playing a variety of handmade instruments.

The tune sounding like that of a marriage song you were firmilair with.

"What are they doing?" You asked yourself.

Then a males voice reached your ears, at which you sighed figuring out who was behind this.

"Glad you asked my lady!"

You stormed up to him, "Koga!" He smiled even though you were angry.

"Do you remember this song?" He asked trying to slip an arm around you waist as you side stepped to escape it. "Yes I do."