Yandere Naraku x Kagome's sister reader

Reuqsted by Josephine_Brayigski

Kagome tried to remove the tentacle wrapped around her throat, her friends were doing the same. Inuyasha's sword lay discarded far away.

Naraku carried you who was uncocnsious in his arms. "I'm taking what's mine."

Kagome reached out a hand uselessly, tears streaming down her face from the lack of air. Inuyasha made choking noises while trying to speak, "s..she doesn't...belong to..y-you-uck!"

Kagome begun to gasp, saying your name but it was silent and only gurgling. He looked at you on his arms, knocked out cold by the force of the unforseen attack on the group. "I've been searching for you my sweet, they cannot keep us apart any longer."

Just like Kagome was fated to be with Inuyasha, somehow your destiny had been intertwined with the very person they were seeking to destroy.

His tentacles released them all, he escaped as they all relished in feeling cool air rush in. Spluttering and coughing as they breathed in too fast.

Kagome stared at where he had held you, "he's taken her, he's actually taken her!" Inuyasha crawled to his sword. "We'll get her back Kagome I promise."

She turned to him, "but you do realise what's going on right?"

He shook his head and she held her head in her hands. "They're connected by the red strings Inuyasha."

"I thought only they could see that."

Kagome wiped her eyes, "it's obvious, he was so set on getting her. His eyes held no desire to kill her but...she shouldn't be with him."

Inuyasha sheathed Tessaiga, knowing full well trying to cut ties with the one you were fated with was hard to beat.

<>
You groaned as you held your head, "what the hell was in that tea?" You snapped from your dizziness when his voice reached your ears.

"It wasn't your tea my sweet but a blunt object to the head."

You weren't scared but surprised, "Naraku? What am I doing here?"

He smiled at the fact you weren't scared. It made him happy, "I retrieved you, simple as that me and you are meant to be."

Which he meant literally as you could see the red string twining with his. You couldn't deny that you had heavy affections for him. How would this go? He was supposed to be your mortal enemy as he was your friends.

 How would this go? He was supposed to be your mortal enemy as he was your friends