Jakotsu x fem reader pt1

For sunshine_with_swag I didn't know if you wanted me to genderbend but if you did I can change it.

You were quiet while being carried on Jakotsu's back tied up. This was honestly the least scariest thing to happen to you. The case was this dude managed to form a crush on you which was weird.

Because you were meant to be killed as a message to Inuyasha and his friends but apparently the guy carrying you had different ideas as he was now agruing with Bankotsu.

"She's not meant to be alive Jakotsu!"

He yelled back, "but look at how cute she is, she's too pretty for death! I can make her my partner and she can help us."

Bankotsu raised a brow, "a human with no powers can help us defeat Inuyasha?"

"Yes!"

This time you spoke up, "I'd rather die thanks."

"See even she wants to be killed Jakostu." It was better than being with a person who you held no romantic feelings for.

Your capture threw you on the ground and untied you. "But I don't want you dead my lovely."

"Well I don't like you. At all."

He pouted and picked you up throwing you over his shoulder. "Hey mister put me down!"

"Dont worry I won't try anything until you warm up to me. Plus a bonus is you'll be safe 24/7."

You huffed, rolling your eyes. "Fine I guess if I can live pretty much how I already do I'll come with you."

Jakotsu smiled, "that's the spirit! uhhh..."

"My names (Y/n)."

He smiled even wider, "ah yes (Y/n)!"

Renkotsu turned to Bankotsu, "you're really allowing our hostage to stay alive and be pampered by Jakotsu?"

The tanned man sighed and replied, "once that guy has a idea in his head there's no stopping him I'm afraid. Besides he's a lovestruck fool at the moment I mean look at him."

He gestured with a hand to Jakotsu. He was merrily singing a made up song as you swung slightly over his shoulder with each high step he took.

You knew this was to be a wierd time of your life. But in way you looked forward to what the future had in store.

Sorry it is short lack of idea.