Naraku x Sesshomaru x reader pt3

Requested by KITSUNEat8

Even after all their continuous amount of teasing you still hadn't succumb to giving up your V card. Just because of their weird logic, the big boulder you'd repeatedly hidden behind was blown to bits by Sesshomaru.

Mating season drew nearer, Sesshomaru really would be the only one affected since Naraku was an accumulation of different types of demons. The dog demon's calm composure had disappeared all together, being replaced by an unending temper and insatiable lust.

Which grew more and more each day, Naraku twirled a lock of his black hair. "I'm not offering you any protection, Sesshomaru uses even me for the sake of easing he's tension."

You rubbed your temple in frustration,  "Naraku please! My body is a temple and I need to treat it that way."

He picked up a nearby stick lying on the dirt and fiddled with it. "Our big, bad boy will wait no longer for you to come around."

"So your saying he would-"

"Heavans no! He would never but his natural instincts might drive him to. But don't worry I'd stop him before any harm came to you."

You sighed with relief, then an idea popped into your mind. "What if my V card was taken by somebody else?"

Naraku eyed you suspiciously, "well it would have to be recent as the persons scent would be all over you."

You took a seat next to Naraku, putting your shoulder against his. "What if you took my virginity then? With my full consent of course."

His pupils became tiny as the stick snapped underneath his fingers. "That...you shouldn't joke like that."

"Who were the people saying they would make me scream?" You heard him audibly swallow, "I was only teasing (Y/n)."

You moved away, "how sad you can't back up those words with actions." He then gritted his teeth, "you are playing a dangerous game missy! I might not be affected by the mating instinct but with you doing this I certainly am!"

The trees rustled quietly in the bushes behind them. Golden eyes peeked through with malicious intent, Naraku cleared his throat as the one track minded dog appeared before the two of you.

"(Y/n)."

"Sesshomaru." You answered carefully. Sesshomaru was sweet and cared about you a lot. But this season changed his rational personality to very irrational.

A tentacle appendage of Naraku's gently caressed the bottom of the male's chin. "How do you do my dear?"

His pupils flicked straight to you, Naraku brought his attention back to himself. "I said how do you do my dear?"

Sesshomaru snapped from his trance and answered quite low, "I'm fine." He definitely didn't seem it. His breathing was slow and heavy.

He kept rubbing the nape of his neck, as if trying to control a tremendous urge. You didn't want him to suddenly pounce so you spoke.

"Naraku."

"Yes my dear?" A little growl rumbled in the dog's throat. Both of you ignored it.

"Will you be my first or not?"

His face flushed red, from what you didnt know.  But you headed for hills when Sesshomaru lunged for the other male. To maul and do many dirty deeds with.