Miroku x reader pt1

Reuqsted by _AngelicLucifer_

The sketchbook sat on your desk as you daydreeamed about the man from the other era. How had Kagome come across such a rare treasure, being able to travel through time and meet such handsome men.

You'd been able to draw him when he was doing one of his feeble attempts to flirt with you. But you never failed to see his attention on Sango, though his womanizing caused great strife between him and the demon slayer. They always bounced back due to the undying love you could see but they were blind to.

No one knew you were from the other time. You could only go on weekends you had free or days where you pretended to be sick.

You made sure to dress in clothes that made you look like you were from their world. Miroku to your pleasure remembered your name and who you were.

Of course you didn't know what he'd make of you also being from Kagome's time. Plus you often brang yourself down with the fact that you'd never earn his love.

But you wanted to see him again so you told your parents you were sick and put on the clothes that disguised you amongst the crowd.

Making sure no one could see you jump through the well. Then doing the same thing when you made it over, no sign of the Inuyasha gang.

You did your normal routine which was window shopping in the same town. Then like usual someone tapped you on the shoulder, "fancy seeing you here as usual (Y/n)."

Of course always with him were his friends. Inuyasha was fighting with Kagome over the bag that was being pulled in a tug of war.

"Oh yeah it's splendid when I see you."

He raised a brow seductively, god you would be lying if you said his flirting didn't work on you. "I'm glad a woman appreciates my time."

A elderly woman encouraged you to buy some pumpkin but you kindly refused. Because you were distracted it was the rare moment he groped your bottom, a blush dusted your cheeks.

You grabbed his wrist and held is arm up in front of him. He fasley laughed, "now how did that get there?"

"Miroku we've spoke about this."

He brang back his seductive smirk, "what? You like all my moves." He winked.

The blush still covering your cheeks grew redder. "W-what?!"

He rolled his eyes, "oh come on (Y/n) you don't think I see you swooning over me."

You froze as your grip (which wasn't that tight in the first place) loosened on his wrist. In one flashy movement he snaked his arm around your waist.

He deliberately put his mouth near your ear and speaking in a whisper. "I also find it utterly flattering you come over here through the Bone Eaters well just to see me."

You shoved him and asked, "how did you know?!"

"It doesn't take a genius to figure it out." His friends called out to him and he waved goodbye to you.

"See you later (Y/n)."

The man left you completely gobsmacked.