Sango x (fem) kitsune reader pt1

For AlphaWolfe33

It all happened in the blink of an eye, there a young girl huddled in the crook of a tree. She hugged herself as the demon bird flapped it's wings in anticipation of its next meal.

You jumped in from behind where you were watching. Snarling and used your claws to slash a vertical line across it's feathery chest.

A screech sounded from its beak, it wobbled and turned to fly away only to fall and disintegrate. A plie of its ashes were all that remained.

You turned to the brown haired child who still seemed to be afraid. You knelt down and put comforting hand on her shoulder. "I'm not going to hurt you I'm only here to take you home."

You reassured her with a warm smile as she hesitantly took your hand. You slowly walked her through the path she had taken when she went venturing from her village.

Coming to an opening at which she recognised, her eyes lighting up you gently let go of her hand. She ran to her father and mother crying.

Their worried expressions turning to ones of relief. She cried explaining what happened. Unfortunately She didn't specify on what demon had attacked her.

Pointing at you the village of demon slayers shot hated looks at you. Cursing as some assaulted you with weapons known for killing demons.

You weaved among the bushes using the thick, green flora as cover. Hearing one last word that would remain in your memory for years.

"Sango why are you going after the kitsune?! Stay here!"

Sango.

More shouts came but were distant, it wasn't uncommon for humans to mistake your kindness for acts of violence.

You would help those in need and often receive no praise. But you weren't the type to expect or want it. Humans were beings you saw as equals and you took the blame they laid on the chin. Leaving them in peace unless you felt the need to intervene.

But an unsettling feeling formed in your gut, since they thought you hurt Sango. A child. You'd permanently be on the list of the perpetrators they'd hunt.

Something else was at work in your heart as well. The beautiful, brown orbs of the girl enticed you.

You'd be watching her incase she got into any more trouble is the excuse you told yourself.

(Years later to when Sango is introduced to Inuyasha and his friends)

All the years you had been watching her she'd grown into such a gorgeous woman. Although you were sad with all that she'd lost. She was a survivor. And at the age to court but...did she mind females or even remember you?

The blissful voice of Sango flowed like a song through your ears. "Your a such a womanizer!"

Huh?

A monk see me to be talking to her, "Sango I'm sorry that I may be but...I can't help but be driven towards you."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Miroku gripped his staff, "I don't know myself."

You face palmed, how was Sango attracted to such a gross male? You took in a big breath getting ready to reveal yourself. You were about to speak to gain their attention but you noticed Miroku's hand travelling to an unsuspecting Sango.

A surge of anger rushed through you, your tail swished and in a second you pounced on him.

"Karate chop!" You yelled, the side of your hand hitting his scalp.