older Shippo x reader pt1

Shippo knew better than to put his faith in you. It was obvious he shouldn't have ever loved you. Especially since the you lay naked with the blanket covering your chest and lower half. The man next to you doing the same thing.

"What is this?" His voice filled with anger at the sight. You had no words for it or more like no excuse.

"Shippo I-I-"

His brow furrowed, "save it I don't want to hear it. I can figure it out myself."

He stomped off as his heart began to shatter the more it set into his brain. You hurriedly put your clothes on as the man you had sex with suggested you give it up.

But your head was focused on nothing but Shippo. You raced out and shouted his name. He ignored your calls to turn around. He forgot you were a demon and would catch up easily.

"Please wait!"

He did finally turn, a serious expression of hatred greeted you. "Wait for what?! For you to make up excuses as to what I saw?!"

"N-no I-"

"Leave it (L/n)."

Your eyes widened as he used your last name. "No Shippo please!" You grabbed the sleeve of his kimono but he yanked it back.

"Don't touch me!"

Water began to form in the corner of your sockets. "I'm sorry it was stupid, honest mistake!"

He bared his fangs at you and snarled, "mistake? What so you just accidently got into bed with him and done the deed?"

Your lip trembled, "well no but I was upset, you weren't talking to me! I stupidly looked for comfort from another man!"

His gaze held no love for you, "now I won't be talking to you at all, we had a fight! You didn't see me jumping into the arms of another woman, we're over."

You fell to your knees tears streaming endlessly along your rosy cheeks. "I love you though..."

This sent him raving mad, his claws clenched into fists, "you love me? You definitely have a funny way of showing it. You betrayed me and you know I don't tolerate that." The tears brimming his eyes fell as he blinked them away.

He turned, blue fire burning the ground he walked on. His rage brewing like a storm.

You watched as he went further and further away. Becoming a dot on the horizon, you stayed there until the blue fire simmered and left only the scorchmarks on the grass.

He was gone. The love of your life gone and you had caused it.