Sesshomaru x demon slayer reader pt3

As requested

Sesshomaru had tried to cuddle up to you numerous times in the night. By morning your temper had flared and you'd tried to kick his groin but he caught your leg.

Dragging you closer as his claws gripped your hips. A triumph smile gracing his lips.

"I told you I'm still not keen on being your girlfriend."

His smile fell, "but wouldn't it be easier for us?"

You squinted at him, "for you."

You detached his fingers from your waist. "I suggest you keep your hands to yourself and might just find they'll be broken in less than 24hrs."

The dog ran a hand through his hair, sighing through his nose. "Do you have commitment issues?"

You let loose a short, sarcastic laugh, "are you kidding me?! I've known you a total of 2 days!"

Sesshomaru's brow furrowed, "but do you?"

You turned away from him. "Well you asked and I'll answer. I do."

He walked closer, standing a few centimetres behind you. He placed a hand on your shoulder.

You noticed but let him as he was trying to be comforting. "I'm not about to burst into tears."

He craned his neck so he was looking at you side on. "It doesn't hurt to be thoughtful."

You gave a soft chuckle, "I guess not.

He curled a piece of hair behind your hair and moved so he stood in front of you. "You want your bones broken?" You asked with a smirk.

He returned with a smirk of his own, "maybe."

While he drew closer you drew back unsure of what to do. His eyes were closed, expecting a kiss. Something needed to stop it.

In a few seconds you lunged at the dog, toppling to the ground and hugging him. An arrow shot past when you had tackled. You whipped to the cause and yelled at her. "Rin that is not a toy!"

You got up and snatchedit from her grip, scolding her while Sesshomaru lifted himself.

Still sitting on the ground while grinning at your natraul mother instincts.

After Rin had been given a lecture you walked over with your bow and rubbed your temples.

"That girl is trouble...she just fell off a cliff the other day!"

He stood up and ruffled your (h/c) locks. "You really dot on her (Y/n)."

You swiped his hand away, "I've grown to love her that's why."

He folded his arms across his chest a glint in his eyes. You gave him a perplexed expression then shook your head. Understanding.

"She's a child, I've always wanted kids she may not be mine biologically. But I still care for her. The last time I opened my heart to someone they broke it off because I couldn't give them children."

"That's not your fault..."

You sighed, "I know, but I just wish you would back off."

Sesshomaru's face flashed a look of hurt but was quickly masked. "Ok I'm sorry."