Takemaru x pregnant reader

Requested by Takemarufann15

As you hung out the line Takemaru suddenly enveloped you from behind. "How are my special two people doing?" You giggled and guided his hands towards your belly. "We're doing just fine."

He rested his chin on your shoulder, "our baby is going to take this world by storm, after all we had such a great time making-"

"Takemaru!" You said with a blush.

"What? I'm kidding, of course not about us."

You just shook your head and continued to hang the clothes as he kept sweet talking to the growing baby inside. But you had to cut him short as he was getting ahead of himself.

"And If you end up being our little girl I'll need to keep all the boys away from you."

"Ahem."

He gave you a embarrassed smile and let go of you. "Sorry just thinking of the future and what might lie ahead."

You smiled and rolled your eyes, "I slightly hope it's a boy so you don't go ballistic to all the future men our girl could encounter."

"If we end up having more than one boy and more girls none of my daughters can date men. Men are the worse."

"Are they now?"

"Yes."

You massaged his shoulders, "let's stop this crazy talk you are not getting enough sleep."

"I have been up all night."

"Am I having this baby or are you?" You chuckled.

Sorry it's short, some oneshots I have a nice idea what to do and others I'm lacking. But I hope you still enjoyed this.