Sesshomaru x demon slayer reader pt2

Otakuouwu here you go

You dried Rin's black locks roughly with the pink towel. She whined about you hurting her head. You shushed her insisting the young girl would catch a cold if you didn't dry her properly.

Sesshomaru lazily stared at you both, loving how you fussed over Rin as if she was your own daughter. The gears in his head begun turning. Rin had lost her parents and she was missing a female role model in her life.

And the care you showed through your actions definitely meant she'd grown on you. He stifled a laugh at how you chased Rin around with a brush.

Demanding she sit down so you detangle her hair. Sesshomaru spoke, "Rin do as she says."

The little girl suddenly plopped on her bottom within a second of his request. You caught her and began angrily brushing her hair. Shooting the demon a couple glares every now and then.

Rin whined, "are we done yet?!" You sighed and gave her a small push. "Yes go off to bed now."

She smiled and went to her sleeping quarters. You pinched the bridge of your nose and mumbled, "children."

Sesshomaru smirked but dismissed it and asked you, "but you want your own one day?" This shocked you quite a bit.

You avoided looking at him directly, "yes...I do or I did."

He arched a brow in question. You gave him a sad smile which he did not return. "I'm infertile meaning I'm unable to have kids."

He offered you no comfort just simply nodded. Not that you expected any with no more to be said you stood.

"I should be going back home I've spent enough time here." You turned to leave but he spoke again. "Wait."

You gazed at him, "yes?" He also stood and walked over to you. "I can sense the sadness I've brought to you by asking the question."

"And?"

He looked at anything but you, his milky skin taking a nice shade of pink. "I think- no- I know Rin needs a suitable role model in her life. You fit that role perfectly." That was the end of his sentence.

"Ok so basically you want me to parent Rin for you?"

He sighed, "no...with me."

You blinked giving yourself a second to process this. "Wait so you want us to do it together?"

He nodded and added, "possibly as a couple."

"Oh...oh!"

"Yeah." He said with a little laugh that your ears didn't pick up.

You strached your cheek unsure of what to say. You searched in your mind for words that wouldn't form.

"Well will you be Rin's New mother?"

"Of course!"

Then you saw him smile as he came towards you for a hug. You stepped back he gave you a confused look.

"Mh mm." You said with a shake of your head. "For now being with you as your lover is under consideration."

He rolled his eyes, "women."

This time you heard that and using the pommel of your sword you whacked him on the head.

He rounded on with anger in his eyes, you returned his look with a glare. "Don't go acting snobby with me!"