Protective Takemaru x reader

Here you go Takemarufann15

The morning sun rose and your lids fluttered open. Takemaru arm was draped over your stomach, his light breathing brushing against your ear. You slowly removed his arm from your stomach, then shuffled out of bed while he dozed peacefully.

Quietly putting on your shoes you raced out the door. Smelling the fresh air, you'd be the one to finally get some food for the two of you.

He always wanted to do it himself, going on about the dangerous demons and humans outside. Pushing apart some bushes, spotting the rabbit chewing some grass.

You grabbed the sharpened stick, raised it over your head and struck- no wait you were stickless suddenly. You looked up and muttered, "oh crap."

Takemaru had your weaponised stick in his hand. His angry expression telling you, you were in a world of trouble.

He placed the stick in his belt and grabbed you by the waist. "Takemaru wait-oof!"

He roughly hoiked you over his shoulder, his shoulder slightly digging into your ribcage. "What have I told you?"

"Don't ask me that I'm not a child!"

His eyes slid to you, "maybe if you hadn't stabbed yourself and almost impaled yourself multiple times I wouldn't address you like a child!"

Your rolled your eyes, "they were just minor setbacks to my health." He stopped walking and dropped you to the ground.

"Ow..."

Your husband was far from happy now, "I wake up seeing you gone from bed, knowing full well how accident prone you are! And you expect me not to worry?!"

"Yes." You answered nonchalantly

He ran his hands over his face with an annoyed sigh. "How can I make you stop? Just for a bit!"

You gained a smug look, "not ever, I won't be defeated!"

He inhaled then exhaled, "I don't want to slap that expression off your face, I don't want to slap that expression off your face." He repeated this a couple of times.

"You know if you stop treating me like a child we wouldn't have this problem."

Then he opened his eyes as an idea popped into his head. "A child...if we had a child you'd have to be babied and for 9 months!"

As you stood up you said. "No, I'm not letting pregnancy stop my adventure." He just laughed then went deadpan, "you sneak from my embrace in search of food with a stick. Please tell me how that is an adventure?"

You grumbled.

He smiled and took your hand, "let's make a baby."

"No!"

He shrugged, "ok I was gonna  show you some new moves but if you don't-"

"Omg fine you tease!" You intertwined your fingers with his. "But I'm going to ignore you and pamper this baby more than you."

A smirk appeared on your lips, "oh now I know what I can use against you."

He was concerned now, "what?"

"You'll see."

He rolled his eyes and kissed your  forehead.