/Chapter 7/

Your PoV

DECEMBER 12, 2040

"Good morning dad, Wonyoung will come later, she'll stay here," I said as I saw dad on his couch and reading newspapers.

"Why? Don't you have classes?"

"Uhm yup. The school decided to cancel the class for today." I said

"Ok, well I'll be leaving too so be good with Wonyoung."

"I will."

Not so long we heard a doorbell outside that made me conclude that Wonyoung is already outside.

"I'll go now, be good," Dad said as he opened the door and I saw Wonyoung.

"Good morning uncle!"

"Good morning, please take a look at Y/N."

"Dad I'm not a child anymore," I whined.

"Sure you are, I'll leave," Dad said again and tapped my head before leaving.

"Take care dad!" I yelled as he goes on his car.

As dad is already gone, Wonyoung and I run to my room.

"So spill it, What happened?" Wonyoung said as we arrived at my room.

I told her everything happened yesterday. And when I say everything, I meant everything.

"Ok... So you're dad and mom also went to Hanyoung? Then last night..... you found out that your mom cheated on your dad?" Wonyoung asked.

"Well... Dad said mom didn't choose him. Maybe it's something like that." I said and shrugged.

I stood up and get the yearbook that Mrs. Kim gave me yesterday.

"Here, this is the yearbook that Mrs. Kim gave me. Mrs. Kim is in the same class as my dad and Ms. Park which is our vocal teacher for now is in the same class as my mom." I said as I point at their names.

"What the- is this Sana!?" Wonyoung asked.

"Ah yeah, guess what? My friend Minju is their daughter. Sana Minatozaki and Chou Tzuyu." I said.

"Woah, I can't imagine the visual," Wonyoung mumbled.

She's actually a great fan of Sana who is a famous model not just here in South Korea but also Japan.

"So what now?"Wonyoung asked

While in the middle of thinking, my phone suddenly vibrated.

"Who is it?" Wonyoung asked.

I looked at my phone and it only indicates a number.

"I don't know..." I said cluelessly.

I took an act of courage and answered the phone call.

"Hello, who is this?"

["Oh Hi! Why you didn't come to school?"]

I looked confused after hearing the question which Wonyoung noticed. She gave me what looks but I didn't answer her.

"Who's this?"

["it's me, Mrs. Kim...Haven't you informed that today is the showcase?"]

I immediately stood up as I heard the news.

"What? It's today?"

["Yeah, anyway I just informed you. If you can't come then it will be hard for you."] she said.

"Oh no."

["The event is not yet starting, you still have time."] she lastly said that ended the call.