/Chapter 49/

Third Person

As Y/N and Nayeon arrive at the house, Y/N still can't move one at the moment of her parents. She didn't bother to console her mother as she thinks its just a pure tease.

"Hal-abeoji! We got some good news!" Y/N yelled.

Her grandfather went out from the kitchen, holding a tray.

"What's up girls! What's the news?" Taekyung said.

Y/N looked at her mother as she wants her to say it instead but noticed that her mom is not in the mood.

"Uhm... should I announce it instead?" Y/N asked unsurely.

Nayeon covered her face and sighed heavily. Taekyung and Y/N looked at each other confusedly as Nayeon took off her hands.

Now, she's smiling and lighter than a while ago which seems to be forceful.

"The result was out. Y/N and I are in the same talent company." Nayeon said and smiled.

"Wow!? Really?" Nayeon's father asked and look at the both of them.

He pulled the two girls closer to him and hug them both.

"Wow, girls! I'm so proud of you!"

"Aigoo, your father must be so proud of you," Taekyung said and looked at Y/N.

Y/N smiled and nod.

"I hope so."

"Ta! Let's eat now, then let's talk about it." He said and sat at the table as the girls do the same.

"Unnie, are you ok?" Y/N asked.

Nayeon looked at Y/N and nods.

"Why, is there something that happened?" Taekyung asked as he heard the conversation of the two girls.

"Unnie seems not fine, she's fine a while ago tho," Y/N said as she looks confusedly at her mom.

"Jeongyeon Oppa annoys you that much?" Y/N added.

"Jeongyeon? What's with Jeongyeon his good, eh." Taekyung said.

Y/N nods as she agrees, not because it is her dad but because the statement is right.

"Appa!"

"What? I'm just saying what I know." Taekyung said.

"Dad, I know what you're trying to say. I don't like Jeongyeon." Nayeon said as she picks a piece of meat.

"Unnie... Hal-abeoji is not saying something like that." Y/N said.

"Right, I can't understand why you thought of that."

Nayeon hissed and leave the table.

"W-What's her problem?"

"I don't know too... Jeongyeon said they are nice." Taekyung said making Y/N snap.

"Oh. Hal-abeoji, does Jeongyeon Oppa talks to you?"

"Yeah, he often goes to the police station whenever he got time."

Y/N nods and stood up.

"I'll just call unnie."

Y/N walks into Nayeon's room.

"Unnie, let's eat. Sorry for what we said." Y/N said.

The door went open by Nayeon.

Y/N pressed her laughter as she saw her mom so pissed.

"Let's go."

Nayeon's PoV

I walk with Y/N as she asked me to go back to the living room where we are eating.

I suddenly lost my appetite after talking about Jeongyeon.

It's not that I hate him. Well, I hate him, but not the hate that really hates.

Ah, whatever. Well, my hate on Jeongyeon is not really that big. It's just that, I really find him annoying.

"I have a friend who used to see how the living of trainees to be an idol. It's not easy, so you guys should expect that." Dad said.

"I guess it will be just easy for me. Unnie and Oppa are with me tho." Y/N said as she plays on her food.

"Pst, stop that," I whispered yelled making her stop.

"Jeongyeon Oppa and Jimin Oppa will be on the same entertainment with us," Y/N said.

"Oh, then I'm in relief now," Dad said.

I just hissed and continued to eat.

One more thing that I really hate is the way dad feels so relieved whenever Jeongyeon is with me. Like if in the outing, then he gonna ask who I am with. I'll tell that I'm just going with my squad and if he finds out that Jeongyeon is there too, he will let me.

Well, Jeongyeon seems so close with dad too. Before Y/N starts staying here, I have always seen dad in the police station with Jeongyeon too.

"Hal-abeoji, I have a friend, a very close friend. I'll introduce him to you." Y/N said.

"Him? Hmm..."

I just look at Y/N since I know already who is she referring to.

Aside from the boys, Y/N is close with Jimin too.

I snapped as I felt my phone vibrated. When I looked at it, a smile formed on my lips.

I felt that Y/N looked at me so I immediately put down my phone.

"And girls, in being an idol, you'll use to experience shippings."

"Dad, Y/N is not interested in that," I said.

"Ah ani, I am. Continue, hal-abeoji."

I looked at Y/N as she's listening intently.

"Well, if you debut and happen to interacts with your co-idols, that can't be avoided."

"Wow, that sounds interesting."

"What interesting, you're too young for shipping!" I growled making Y/N too startled.

"What's wrong with that, it's just like crushes and stuff," Dad said.

Tch

"Unnie, if we debuted who do you think the fans will ship to you?"

I hissed and picks Y/N's ear.

"You really want to be an idol to have a ship, Don't you?"

"Ouch! Yah unnie, I'm just kidding!"

Dad laughs so I did the same. I saw Y/N's ear turning red after I let go of it.

"I want to do a drama too, not just performing," Y/N said.

"There are singers who turned to be actresses too, so why not," I said.

"A drama with a kissing scene will be nice," Y/N said making me throw the table napkin on her.

"HAHAHA!"

"I thought you like to be a singer, gosh!"

"Hal-abeoji's information is really interesting. Especially the ship parts. I want to see fans shipping you and Jeongyeon Oppa!" She said and run away as she knows that I'll beat her.

"Y/N!"