/Chapter 21/

Your PoV

"Your profile, you can submit it before the first day of class starts."

Just a while ago, I don't know what to feel, should I feel happy because I got the program? Or should I feel sad about Park seonsaengnim? Now, I just want to cry because of what our teacher said.

"P-profile? A-ah ne." I said and left the roam as I bid goodbye.

"Aigoo, how can I submit my profile when I don't have one." I hissed.

"Y/N!" I looked up and saw Jimin approaching me.

As he saw me, His smile faded as he noticed that I'm not excited.

"It's ok, you know, I know a place where they have a job ope-"

"I got the program," I stated.

"I know that's why you need to look- what?" He asked

"I got the program," I repeated.

I heard him gasped and I was startled when he hugged me.

"WAH!Y/N!" He cheered.

"Oi!"Suddenly Chaeyoung Oppa came and grabbed me away from Jimin.

"What's your problem?!" Chaeyoung Oppa growled.

"H-hey, calm down!" I said

"Oops, sorry. I got carried away, congrats Y/N!" Jimin Oppa said as he scratches his nape.

"Are you crazy? Y/N doesn't even spend her half-day with you! Bro, can't you act nicely?"Chaeyoung said.

"Hey, Y/N is my friend."-Jimin.

"She's my friend first, I didn't hug her like that!"-Chaeyoung.

My gaze is shifting as they are ranting with each other went my eyes caught Park seonsaengnim.

"Guys, excuse me," I said and leave them.

"Jihyo unnie!" I called up as I followed her.

"Unnie!"

"Ms. Park!"

"Jihyo unnie!"

"What!?" She muttered as she turned around.

I halted back as I saw her expression. I can't explain but I just felt that she's not in the right mood to talk to me.

"U-unnie."

"Can you stop that!? If you think being nice will make me feel better well you're wrong!"

"What?"

"Y/N you know I need that program! Just because of that stupid rule, I lost!"

"I- I don't understand."

"You know, you know that I deserved that. But because of the emotional perspective that the chairman has, he chose you!" She said as she started to tear up.

"Jihyo!"

We both snapped as we heard a voice from behind. I looked back and saw Mom.

"N-nayeon, you're here?" Jihyo unnie asked.

"Y/N, wait for me at the lobby. I'll talk to Jihyo." Mom said.

"N-nayeon unnie. It's fine, I don't-"

"Just do what I said." She said sternly.

I gulped and looked at her. She's just seriously looking at Park seonsaengnim. I nodded and leave.

Gosh Y/N, what have you done!?

As I went back to the lobby, I saw Chaeyoung Oppa and Jimin Oppa.

"Hey, Aren't you still done?" I asked both of them.

They are staring at each other, I can even imagine the tension between them.

"Let's go Y/N, I'll bring you home." Jimin Oppa said.

"Uhuh? Y/N is not going with a perv."

My eyes widened as they started to fight again so I walk in the middle.

"Gosh! Stop! Jimin Oppa, thanks but Nayeon unnie is here already." I said.

"Nayeon noona is here?"-Chaeyoung Oppa.

"Yeah, she's just talking to Jihyo unnie," I said.

"Jihyo noona too?"

Oh shit

"Son Chaeyoung!" We looked back and saw a teacher calling Chaeyoung Oppa.

"We need you here." The teacher said.

"Y/N, just call me if this perv is bothering you. Hey, I'm watching you!" Chaeyoung Oppa said and glared at Jimin Oppa.

"Is that your friend?" Jimin Oppa asked as Chaeyoung Oppa already left.

"He's in the same circle as Nayeon unnie," I said and sighed.

"Are you both close? He's acting up weird. You know you should stay away from that kid." He said that made me look at him.

"Oppa, you are acting weird too," I mumbled.

"Just stay away from him. They will cause you big trouble."

"They?"

"You know, The trio." He said.

I stopped and think, I realized that he's referring to Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu Oppa.

"You know them?" I asked.

"Of course! Many girls are chasing them, they are the heartthrob of the school." Oppa said.

"Are you jealous because you're not?" I teased.

"Excuse me? If you just know, I'm fifth in the list of handsome students in this school."

"You're so full."

"I'm not lying!"

"Fifth? Why fifth tho?" I asked and laugh.

"Jeongyeon is the fourth. Tch."

"Ohh, I agree," I said.

I mean that's my dad, hello?

"Oppa, you should trust them too. I hang out with them yesterday and they seem good. Specially Chaeyoung Oppa."

"Y/N."

We are interrupted when I heard Mom calling me.

"Eo- err... Nayeon unnie." I said and walked beside her.

"Y/N, let's go."

"Ah, Jimin Oppa, I'll go now," I said.

"Oh I forgot, this is my number. Call me up!" He said.

"Who is he?"

"Nayeon unnie, This is Jimin Oppa. My friend. I met him at the audition." I said.

"Hi, I'm Nayeon." Mom said as she reached on Jimin oppa's hand.

"N-nice to meet you."

"Let's go, I already called dad." Mom said.

"Bye Oppa, see you next time!"

As we walk out of the school, I saw hal-abeoji.

"How's the audition?" He asked as we get in. Mom sat beside hal-abeoji while I sat at the back seat.

Mom looked at me as if she wants me to say it.

"I got the program," I said and smile.

"Really?! That's great! We should celebrate!" Hal-abeoji said that made me looked at him.

"A-ani. You don't need to. Allowing me to stay at your house is more than enough." I said.

"You know y/N, dad is right. Just a simple celebration. Don't worry, dad is a great cook. He knows different kinds of foods!"

"Oh, really? Ok, Thank you so much, Hal-abeoji. Thank you Nayeon unnie."