Chapter 102

Jihyo's PoV

December 18, 2040

I am in my office after I finished my class. I am getting busy since the results of the scouted students were out and I need to sort them out by groups. Suddenly my door went open revealing Momo.

"No, Momo, there's still no Y/N." I said as I know she'll gonna ask about it again.

I saw she sighed as she closed the door behind her.

"Is that so."

I just hummed and continued scanning the profiles and sorting them out.

"Anyway, What are you doing?"

"Same old stuff. Sorting out the papers of the students who got scouted. I just had this this morning. I hope I can finish this before tomorrow so we can announce it." I said still busy on sorting the papers.

"Oh, how about the lists of new students?"

"Ms. Seo is the one who take care of it. Probably by next week, if these scouted students won't come to school because they are already scouted then it's fine since we will be having additional students. Just the routine." I sighed.

"Is that so? I heard that Mina's daughter joined the audition."

"Mina? Oh, so she finally let her child in this. I hope Jeongyeon will do the same." I said as I saw something that made me stop.

"Do you still wish?" Momo sighed.

"Yeah, coz there's a company who wants to get Y/N." I said as I showed Momo Y/N's profile.

She gasped and checked it. She even come close to double check.

"No way! You still haven't pull out her profile! Jihyo! Jeongyeon will be mad on us."

"I know, I just think there's a chance. Maybe I'll being this and showed that his daughter just caught a company's attention." I said and put Y/N's profile aside.

"Aishh, you do changed as a professional after years but you are still the Jihyo who will push what she wants."

"Do want to come? The more we are, Jeongyeon can't do anything."

"Are planning a movement? Omg! I'll tell Dahyun." Momo said and about to go but stopped.

"Wait, do you know where they live?"

I sighed and lift Y/N's profile. I mean, the address is there.

"Right! You'll ask Y/N."

"What? No, it's written here. Ugh- whatever just call Dahyun. What for me in the cafe. You don't have classes anymore, right?"

"Yeah."

"Good, now go." I said and get my phone to call someone.

Momo left and I left my office. Just in time I saw Minju.

"Ms. Chou!" She stops and run to me.

"Good afternoon Ms. Park." She said and bowed.

"Are you going home now?" I asked.

"Ah, no. Momo and dad will come to pick me. We are having a moment since it's once in a while."

Right!

"Great! I don't need to call them."

"Huh? Why Ms. Park?"

"Let's go, let's go to your mom and dad-"

"But Ms. Park, it will be secret-"

"Minju, I'm your aunt. Just do what I said." I said which made her surprise.