/Chapter 31/

Your PoV

"Bye hal-abeoji!" "See you later dad!"

After saying goodbye to hal-abeoji, he drives to his work and we walked into the school.

"Unnie, do you think I can perform tomorrow? I mean... well?"

"Of course, but just like what I said. Just enjoy. You're performing with Tzuyu right?"

"Ne," I said with a smile.

"Do you like Tzuyu?" Mom asked that made me stopped.

A while ago I was clinging to her but now my arms were placed at my back as I started to get nervous.

I mean... so this is the feeling? Of telling your mom that you like someone? Geez!

"I... I look up on him." I said that made mom laughed. Like literally laughed.

"W-wae?"

"Nothing... it just sounded that you've been looking on him for years already." Mom said.

Well yeah... since I was 15, basically I am his fan for 5 years. Ah no, he's the reason why I am single. My standard for dating men is too high because of Tzuyu Oppa. Gosh!

"Hehe, unnie let's go. I don't want to be late." I said and clings to her again.

As we arrived in her room, she told me that she'll see me later at our lunch break. I walked into our classroom and saw the boys already there.

"Good morning." I greeted as I get in.

"Good morning Y/N, did you have breakfast?" Jimin Oppa asked.

"Yeah, thank you for asking," I said and sat on my chair.

"Yah, why do you need to ask even her breakfast? What are you a dietary doctor of Y/N?" I heard Chaeyoung Oppa said.

"Hahaha! Yah, Chaeyoung you're too much, Y/N is not that big to have a dietary doctor." Dahyun Oppa said.

I just shook my head and chuckled. My eyes landed on Tzuyu Oppa who's silent as I arrived here.

"Good morning Tzuyu Oppa, did you practice playing guitar already?" I asked.

"Yeah, don't worry." He said and smiled.

I smiled back and nods. Not so long Ms. Kim arrived.

"Good morning class, so did you have already a performance for tomorrow?"

"Ne!" We replied in unison.

"Good, the event will be held at 11:00 am at the Hanyoung Park. It's an opening of the Hanyoung park that is only a few streets away from here. So please be ready."

Hanyoung Park... Ah, it's the place where I woke up and everything became like this...

After that, Ms. Kim started to open a discussion in vocal class. She spent 1 hour on it and after that, she ended the class.

"Y/N, Did Tzuyu tell you about your profile that I am asking?" Ms. Kim asked before leaving.

"Ah ne."

"Ok, please bring it to the teacher's department later on your lunch break. Thank you."

"That's all for today. Go to the auditorium to practice, let see each other tomorrow." Ms. Kim said and left.

We all stand up and left the room too. As we arrived at the auditorium, as expected there's no other class, just us.

"Should we watch each other's performance? And give insights if we can still change anything?" Dahyun Oppa said that made us agreed.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Jimin Oppa did their first performance. While Dahyun Oppa is playing piano, he's also singing with Jimin Oppa. Chaeyoung Oppa is the one who raps.

"Woah, daebak! is that self composed song!?" uttered leaving my mouth slightly opened.

As they finished their performance, I clapped my hand like it's a real performance.

"You guys did great!" I said.

"Wait for the actual performance, we can do better than great." Chaeyoung Oppa said.

"Oppa, you did well too," I said to him.

"Thank you!"

"So Y/N, Tzuyu. Let us see your performance." Dahyun Oppa said.

I nod and look at Tzuyu Oppa who's tuning the guitar.

Gosh, he's really so hot just doing that!

"Let's start?" He asked as he looks at me.

"Ne!"

I get my mic while he sits on a chair. I stand beside her as he plays the song that we are performing.

It was all good until we finish the first practice. Dahyun, Chaeyoung Jimin Oppa said that the performance is really good, which made me sighed in relief.

"Tzuyu Oppa, you did great!" I said as I walked to him.

"Thank you, you too." He said and smiled.

"I suddenly feel nervous for tomorrow. I hope we'll do well." Dahyun Oppa said.

"Why, we did well now. We'll do better tomorrow." Chaeyoung Oppa said confidently.

While staying here in the auditorium, another class went in. It's Class A which is dad, momo seonsaengnim, and minju's mom. There are also two people that I am not familiar with.

"Hello, guys!" Dad greeted.

"What are you doing here Hyung?" Chaeyoung opp asked dad.

"We're here to practice for the showcase. How about you? Is this for the performance tomorrow that you're talking about?" Dad asked.

"Yup."-Dahyun Oppa.

"Hi, Y/N. How's Nayeon?" Dad asked that made me smiled.

"He's ok Oppa, why don't you go to the ramen house often?"

"Aish, Nayeon must lose her mood if I go there." He hissed.

"Oh, so you're missing my friend huh?" I heard Momo seonsaengnim said teasingly.

"As if we still don't know. Hyung acts like he hates Nayeon noona but he likes Noona so much." Chaeyoung Oppa said that made me surprisingly look at dad.

Woah

"Shut up Chaeng, did you do the thing I asked?" Dad asked as he was so done with them already.

"Ah yeah."

I excused myself first because I feel like I need to go to the comfort room. As I arrived there I went into the cubicle and did my thing. While I am inside the cubicle, I heard the door went open made me conclude that someone gets in also.

After I wash, I went out of the cubicle and saw Minju's mom.

"Sana unnie, hello," I said and bowed.

"Hi Y/N. Are you doing good with your team?" She asked while washing her hands on the sink.

"Ne."

"Good, uhm... About Tzuyu, do you talk to him?" She asked which made me to looked at her.

"Eh?"

She sighed and leaned on the counter as she dries up her hand.

"Tzuyu is a silent person, only Chaeyoung and Dahyun can talk to him for long. You know boys think, they should only keep it with them. These days... Tzuyu has been quiet, can you check him for me?"

My eyes widened as she said that.

Check him for her?

Wait, are they a thing already?

Wow, my heart has been shattered.

"Just a concern friend. Since I can't talk to him like how we talk before." Sana unnie said.

"So can you do that Y/N?"

"N-ne. Sure."