Chapter 89

Third Person

A month had passed and Y/N's solo debut has been publicized. It almost break the internet knowing she has lots of fans international. Along with it, the entertainment had face a massive positive reviews for handling their artists well.

Many fans saying that Y/N's solo debut is a great choice since she can totally being her own name alone.

Meanwhile, Nayeon's debut with her group became a hit too. They just released their first single and in just a week, it topped in different music stores.

At this time, Nayeon is promoting with her members while Y/N is preparing for her debut song.

"Hello guys, so... just like what can you see, I woke up early in the morning... the sun is not yet rising tho." Y/N said in front of her selfie camera.

Since the preparation has started, it should be documented for the behind the scene.

"I haven't eaten yet but I already brush my teeth and do my morning routine..I have to go to the building to record my debut song... Yay!" She cheers.

Just in time as she opened the door, the manager of her is waiting already.

"So, as what you can see, we are going now. This is my manager dowoon, best manager." Y/N announced.

As they got to the car, the filming is still on going.

"Oppa, I am filming this because the staff members told me to do so."

"Really? That great."

"Yeah. I guess so."

~~~~
"So we are here now in the building and, we just need to go to the uhm recording room." Y/N said.

As they entered the room. The producers are there and waiting on Y/N. She put down her things and gave the camera to her manager.

While of course the camera is srill rolling, Y/N talked to her producer and mentor about the song that she already took a listen yesterday.

Before entering the cubicle, Y/N face her vlogging camera.

"Let's go, I'll be recording now!"

~~~~~~
Your PoV

"Time check, so it's 5:49 in the morning. We just finished the recording. And I guess it turned great... it really turned great." I said in front of the camera and giggled.

"So since I haven't eaten any breakfast, I'll go to the cafeteria to eat. Of course I am with my manager."

"You're really taking serious of that vlogging huh." Dowoon oppa said and laugh.

"Of course. The team said so. I'll just need to give this after all of the preparation." I said.

"Aren't you excited with the MV filming oppa?" I asked as I points to him the camera.

He immediately move away and gave me a look. I just ignored it as we walk to the cafeteria and get our food.

As we got our food, I continued the filming while oppa was sitting across to me.

"So, we are eating...Do I really have to turn it on as always?" I asked to my manager which made him laugh.

I was just about to close the cam when dad appears behind me.

"Hello!" He said as he waves his hand on the camera.

"Omg- HAHAHA! Everyone, my beloved friend. Jeongyeon oppa." I introduced as dad also gives a warm smile.

"Y/N, you can't do that." Dowoon oppa said which made us stop.

"Oh, it's okay. Just turn it down." Dad said.

I just sighed and turned off my camera to focus on my food instead. Well, I almost forgot. Everything needs to be on this way. I am officially announced as an idol and linking to someone is very prohibited... which I don't really get.

"I'll just go to the team to check them." Manager dowoon said and excused himself.

As he leaves us, I opened the camera and stated filming again.

"Oppa, oppa, take a look." I called up.

"Yah, don't you heard what your manager said." Oppa said and took away the camera.

"Psh- I just want us to have some clips together." I hissed and just go back to my food.

"Here, use your phone instead.idiot."

I stopped for a minute as I realized what he just said. We both laughed and I started to film with my phone.

"Okay, let's just put this here." I said and lean my phone on the bottled water.

We talked casually and started by checking each other.

"So how are you oppa?"

"I don't have a shoot today. So I go here to talk to my manager."

"Shoot for what?" I asked.

"I am casted on a drama. Don't you know that?" He asked acting like he's offended.

"Oh- HAHAHA! I'll watch it if I have time."

"Tsss. Don't worry, it's not a big role. So, seems you got no time huh. So busy."

"Yeah." I just replied.

I actually rarely talk to mom but I srill have time to check what's going on here through her lives and interviews with her group. I can say they are doing great promoting their first song.

"Anyway, how was you and unnie? Doing great?" I asked with a trace of excitement.

"You know, you should finish your meal first." He said and snatched the chopsticks to me.

I was confused but then he get a piece of meat and gave it to me.

"Ahh. Say ahh."

"Oppa-" i was able to finish my sentence when he insert the meat on my mouth.

"There you go."

What the?

He just laugh and started to leave on his seat. But before he could do that, I pulled his shirt so he would stop.

"Oppa?" I asked worriedly.

At this point, I don't know. Worry is arising within me. The moment I saw dad's expression changed. More like we're sharing the same thought. Are we?

"Everything fine? Do you want me to talk to unnie?"

He just smiled and gently removed my hand as he placed it back on the table.

"Your unnie and I are fine. You don't need to worry."

"Promise?" I asked as I hesitate on his words.

Don't get me wrong. It's my dad, I know if he is sure and not on his words even if we rarely talk.

"Yeah. I just n-need to go."

"Oppa, promise me you won't hide anything." I said out of control.

I thought he would find it weird but nope.

"Of course, I never break a promise."