Chapter 77

Your PoV

"Happy birthday again. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get you a gift. I literally forgot it. But I'll promise to get you one." Mom said as she's holding both of my hands.

We are having our own moment as hal-abeoji are having time with the squad as if he is just younger like them.

"It's okay, unnie. You cooked these."

"You helped me."

I laugh and nodded. I wasn't really expecting that they will do something like this. I never expected that we prepared for my own birthday.

We decided to go with the squad and join them.

"Yah! Momo-ya! You've been eating since we arrived here!" Jihyo unnie scold which made us laugh.

"That's why we are here!"

"You didn't even got her any gift!"

"It's fine unnie. I know you worked hard for these." I said and look around to appreciate the whole place.

"See, Y/N is not even complaining." Momo unnie said.

"Y/N, this is a rush gift. But I hope you'll appreciate it." Mina unnie said and gave me a small box.

"She bought it as she finds out it's your birthday. Perks of being rich." Chaeyoung oppa said and shrugs.

Mina unnie giggled and shook her head.

"Thank you unnie."

"I almost forgot that it's my birthday too." I said and chuckled.

"You silly, how can you forgot it!" Dad exclaims.

"You forgot it too, stop with your acts." Jihyo unnie said.

We laugh as dad huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Kids, I know you are all adult now. I'm hoping that you can be responsible. I will let you have the drinks." Hal-abeoji said.

"Me too!?" I asked.

"Hmm... let me think about it." Dad said which made the others to laugh.

"Hmp!"

"Why do you like beer? You won't like it." Mom said.

"I don't think so, I saw dad before and he seems enjoying it." I said and looked at dad secretly.

I remember that dad used to have those in his office, or even in his room.

"Okay, I'll be leaving you. I have a very important matter to attend. Y/N is that fine?" Hal-beoji asked.

"Ne. Thank you hal-abeoji."

"Your gift will arrive tomorrow. I'll see you. Drink responsible. Nayeon, I'm counting on you."

"Bye Mr. Im!"

"Bye dad!"

"Bye hal-abeoji!"

Tzuyu oppa stood up and left. Not so long he came back with lots! Like lots of beers in can!

"Woahhh!"

"Hey! That's too much!" Sana unnie said and laugh.

"It's okay, we'll behave. Promise." Tzuyu oppa said as he raised his hand.

"Yeah, we will!" Dad said.

"Yah! You're literally the oldest!" Mom growled.

"Guys, enough! Okay, let's have one each. And boys can have two. That's more safe." Jihyo unnie said.

I stood up and get one. When I'm about to go back to my seat, I saw mom glaring at me.

"Yah, Y/N should experience it." Dad said as he came back too after getting two cans.

"I warned you Y/N. You won't gonna like the taste of it." Mom said.

"Hehe, Who knows?" I said and opened up the can.

The others already having it and now I'll be having one.

I chugged one can but it's not even half of it but I threw it up because it taste so bad.

They all looked at me and laughed as if they are watching me suffering from the taste of the beer.

"What the hell!? Why it taste like this!?"

"I warned you." Mom said and handed me an orange juice instead.

Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Dahyun oppa started laughing at me as I took the different drink among the others.

"Poor Y/N."

~~~~~~~
It's already 11:55 pm. I'm started to feel sleepy after a long day. The others are already wasted especially the boys. They had more than the numbers of can that Jihyo unnie said and now they are sleeping on the floor feeling drunk.

"Here's the comforters." Mom said as she came back with Sana unnie.

They gave it to the boys since we don't want them to catch cold too. Good thing that we have a mat here and also a tent like where they can sleep.

"Hays... boys." Mina unnie sighed.

"Guys, I need to go." Momo unnie said.

"Me too. Happy birthday again, Y/N." Sana unnie said.

"How about this boys?" I asked.

"They will be fine here. I guess." Mom said.

After Momo and Sana unnie bids goodbye, Jihyo unnie and Mina unnie helped us to clean the mess. The boys are now sleeping warmly under the tent that mom made. Since they all got comforters too.

"Nayeon, Y/N. We'll be going." Jihyo unnie said as we finished cleaning all the mess.

"Thank you again, unnie." I said.

"That's nothing. We are friends so we got you. Happy birthday again, Y/N." Mina unnie said.

After that, they left and leave us with the boys.

Mom and I made sure that they are sleeping comfortably before leaving them.

"Y/N, can I sleep in your room?" Mom asked.

"Of course." I said.

As we get back in my room. I put the gifts that I got on my cabinet and get ready to sleep.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?"

"Remember the girl a while ago?" Mom asked which made me stop.

"Yeah, why?"

"She's my mom." She said but this time she is smiling.

"Really?"

"Yeah, we decided to continue our own lives... I am thankful that she let me live." Mom said.

Suddenly I remember my situation. It is almost like hers. But the difference is, she got her mother alive...

I looked at the time and it's already 12:00 am. Nothing is happening. Not even one of my worries a while ago. I was a actually scared that I will just snapped back into my real time but here I am... still with my mom.

"That's good..." what I able to say.

"What did you wish a while ago?" Mom asked.

I sat on the bed and looked at her with a smile.

What did I wish?

'I wish a happiness for my mom.'

"Something special." I said meaningfully and smiled.