/Chapter 43/

Third Person

While the three Japanese is with Y/N and Jimin. The boys are talking with Jeongyeon.

"What are these guys? When will you grow up?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Hyung, I'm telling you. I'm out of th-"

"Dahyun as the oldest in the three of you, you should have to take your responsibility with them," Jeongyeon said.

"Hyung, it's not Dahyun. Dahyun thought that I and Tzuyu are fine already. But then,"

"Then what? Chaeyoung you are older than Tzuyu, you should have acted in your age."

Chaeyoung remained silent as he waits for Tzuyu to speak but nothing went out.

"You're really not going to talk?" Chaeyoung asked Tzuyu.

"Fine, Hyung, it's no one's fault but Tzuyu. We all thought everything is fine. Then he asked me for a talk. When we get out of the room, he suddenly attacked me." Chaeyoung defends.

"Tzuyu? What is this?"

"I told you, I will not going to perform," Tzuyu said.

"Then you should have told us! Not like this that you're dragging us down." Chaeyoung said.

"I know, it was my fault. I haven't think about it. I regret it. I don't want to drag you all down. But it happened, then sorry!" Tzuyu said.

"Tch, be thankful that Y/N didn't get mad at us," Chaeyoung said.

"Now what? You should make up. even if you're not going to perform, you should have made up together. It's not just the two of you. Dahyun, Y/N, and Jimin are affected too." Jeongyeon said.

Meanwhile on Nayeon and Jihyo.

"So affected, have some water," Jihyo said as she saw Nayeon checking on her locker.

Nayeon slams the door of her locker and hiss.

"I can't really believe those boys. If I can just pull out Y/N in their group." Nayeon hiss.

"You seem so attached to her."

"What do you mean? Of course, she lives in our house." Nayeon said.

"You're being so... unnie to her," Jihyo said and chuckled.

"Y/N has a potential to perform, there is a chance that a company will discover her in the showcase. I'm actually feel threatened for her vocal." Jihyo confessed.

"Don't tell me you're happy that she won't be performing?" Nayeon asked.

Jihyo shrugs as they both walk.

"Sort of. But I feel bad. Seems like she's so disappointed." Jihyo said.

"Who's not? I mean, Y/N's dream is to perform on stage but just because of her co-members..." Nayeon said as she didn't finish her sentence.

"Yeah, her co-members are really troublesome. Except for Jimin." Jihyo said.

Nayeon stops as she agrees.

"I'm glad that Jimin is in the same team with Y/N. At least there's someone who'll look after her if I can't." Nayeon said.

"Now you're sounding like a real unnie." Jihyo laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already dismissal and Nayeon and Y/N are now heading back home to change first before heading to the ramen house.