/Chapter 13/

Third Person

"So Y/N Here's our deal. You'll help here in the house and I'll let you stay here for a while. I'll also help you too so your father can find you."

"About that."

"Why?"

"I don't think we can find him if we do... Maybe it's useless." Y/N said

"What do you mean?"

Y/N just shrugged coz even she can't explain what is going on. She's not even sure if she really went back to the time when her mother is still young as her or it's just all a dream.

"I need to know your information, I hope you could trust me," Taekyung said.

"But... I already told you." Y/N said melancholically.

"I know it's kinda confusing. But just trust me, even just at my name part."

"Ok, so Yoo Y/N, I'll help you."

Y/N just nodded and remained seated. They are no in the living room as Taekyung keeps on collecting information that could help him to help Y/N. Meanwhile, Nayeon is just watching.

"I'll leave you now. Nayeon, you don't have classes right?"

"Yeah bu-"

"Can you look after Y/N? I need to go to the station." Taekyung asked his daughter.

Nayeon just sighed and nodded.

"I'll go now, Y/N, just ask Nayeon if you need something," Taekyung said and left the house. Now it's Y/N and Nayeon only. The living room is filled with silence.

"I'm Nayeon. Nice to meet you." Nayeon introduces as she offered a handshake.

Y/N stared at it before receiving it.

"I'm Y/N," Y/N said awkwardly.

"How old are you?"

Y/n thinks first. She doesn't know what to say since she feels nervous and bothered by the presence of her mother.

"I-I'm... I just turned 20 yest- I mean... I'll be turning 20 on December 17." Y/N said.

"Oh, one month from now," Nayeon said.

By that Y/N really confirmed that she's not in the actual time. But she wants to make it sure again.

"May I know what's the date now?" Y/N asked.

"November 16, 2019," Nayeon said as she looks at the calendar.

This is unbelievable. Y/N thought.

Y/N averts her eyes trying to avoid the older's eyes but she also what to see the face of her mother.

"Don't worry, I'm cool, you don't have to feel awkward," Nayeon said.

"May I ask something?" Nayeon added that made Y/N look at her.

"N-ne?"

"Dad said that you told him that your father is Yoo Jeongyeon. I don't believe you but how did you know him?" Nayeon asked.

Y/N was frozen, she bit her lower lip as she felt a sudden pressure.

Why do I feel like I'm in Park seonsaeng's office, geez! Y/N thought.

"Are you guys related?" She asked.

"I guess." Y/N simply said and shrugged.

"You also said that you are studying at Hanyoung, I never saw you there tho," Nayeon added.

"I did... I auditioned and got approved but dad founds out and withdrew my enrollment slip." Y/N said and sighed.

"Really? That means, does that mean he doesn't know?" Nayeon asked curiously.

Y/N nodded and just smiled.

"We had the same situation, Dad doesn't know that I enrolled there. It took a year before he founds out." Nayeon said.

"Do you... really want to be a singer?" Y/N asked.

Nayeon frowned upon hearing the question of the younger.

"How did you know?"

"H-huh?"

"I mean... You know that Hanyoung is not for singing right?"

Y/N snapped as she realized what she just said.

"I- I mean.. you look like someone Who wants to be a singer. Y-yeah."

Nayeon laugh and nodded.

"Am I? Well, that's what they say as always. It was like written on my face. That's why dad is not surprised when he founds out that I auditioned at that school. He just didn't expect that I hid it." Nayeon explains.

Y/N just remained silent as she scanned her mother.

Now I get what Ms. Park wants to say. When she said that mom really wants to be a singer. That you can really see it on her. Y/N thought.

"Why don't you have classes now?"Y/N asked.

"Ah, the school is kinda busy preparing the audition set next week. There will be an audition for new students who want to be in Hanyoung."

"You're already enrolled, right? The year 2017?" Y/N asked

"How did yo-"

"Oh, I'm right? Haha!" Y/N cuts as she realized that she did it again.

I should be more careful next time!

"Anyway, do you want to go with me?"

"Huh?"

"Actually I'm planning to go out with my friends but I cannot since I need to look after you, so you want?"

"If that is fine..."

"Of course, uhm... change first, I have some extra clothes that you can borrow for the meantime," Nayeon said and dragged Y/N into her room.

As they arrived at Nayeon's room, Y/N wandered her eyes.

"Where's your mom?" Y/N asked.

"She left when I was 5." Nayeon simply said.

"Sorry."

"Nah, it's nothing. I don't see myself as the most unlucky person in the world. I mean there could be someone who didn't really meet his mother right? At least I happened to see her for 5 years, I cannot remember her clearly tho." Nayeon said.

Y/N remains silent again. Yeah right, some people don't give a chance to meet their mother. Y/N thought.

"Here, I'll wait on you outside, just use my bathroom," Nayeon said and left the younger.

It's now Y/N. She wandered her eyes again and saw a picture frame. It is a picture of her mother around 10 years old.

She saw a pen and decided to do something. She removed the picture on the frame and wrote something behind it. After that, she brings it back.

"I'll see you in the next 21 years," Y/N mumbled after leaving a note that she'll be checking as everything went back.

That is the only way she knows that she can do if everything will get back suddenly. Although she didn't meet her mother nor Taekyung which is her grandfather in real-time she wants to make sure if all of the happenings now are real or just a part of the dream.