Chapter 99

[WARNING: This chapter might contain something that will make the reader uncomfortable. Do skip if may need]

Third Person

As Y/N able to calm herself down. She went silent compared a while ago that she is crying out loud. It's just her father and Y/N on the room. Y/N is leaning on her bed.

"Are you good now? Do you want me to call Wonyoung?" Jeongyeon asked.

Y/N just looked at him and nodded. Y/N is still grasping all the information in sort. She wants to ask her father about some things but she is so afraid that he will be mad.

After Jeongyeon called Wonyoung, Y/N best friend. Jeongyeon looked at Y/N and sat down on the edge of her bed.

"What happened to you? Why did you sneak our of your room and went out? You didn't even wear anything to make you warm. And your phone, you didn't bri-" Jeongyeon's calm scolding was cut when Y/N hugged her again.

Y/N started to cry again but this time quietly.

"I miss you, dad... I really miss you." Y/N said with pain.

"You shouldn't have done that. I know you are mad at me. But you just made me so worried about you." Jeongyeon said.

"I know, I am sorry." Y/N said as she shuts her eyes.

"I shouldn't have go there. I shouldn't have wished for it. I shouldn't have seen it. It's so messy dad." Y/N said which leads to Jeongyeon's confusion.

"What? Y/N what are you saying? Did something happen? Something happend to you? What? Tell me?" Jeongyeon asked as he broke in the hug.

Y/N suppresses her sobs as she covered her face.

"Y/N, please tell. I wonder be mad at you. I am just worried that something happened to you." Jeongyeon asked calmly.

"Come on, dad just want to help." He said and slowly took out Y/N's hands on her face. He wiped Y/N's tears and made her look at him.

"Now tell me, what happened? Did someone harm you?"

Y/N shook her head and sighed as she was short of breath.

"D-dad... I came into this place... everything is unfamiliar." Y/N said.

"What? Did someone kidnapped you?!" Jeongyeon asked.

"No, dad. Listen." Y/N said and bit her lip in hesitation.

"Y/N please, just say it." Jeongyeon said as he started to get worried.

"Dad I saw mom." Y/N said.

"What?"

"I talked to her. S-She's younger. I I was...There's a time fairy, then you, you said I'm not your daughter. T-there's hal-abeoji. The squad." Y/N said unorganized.

Jeongyeon stops her as he can't get what she is saying.

"Y/N please calm yourself. I can't help you if I won't be able to understand what you are saying." Jeongyeon convinced.

"Start when you feel like to." Jeongyeon said.

Y/N sighed deeply as she tries to organize her thoughts. She told Jeongyeon from the beginning when she sneaked out of their house. When she woke up and a police officer took her. When she saw the younger versions of her parents and their friends. All of it until the last thing, in the cruise.

Y/N sighed hopelessly as she realized that she sounded crazy saying those things. Her dad just look at her and processing what just Y/N told her. It seems like so much thing happened but in real that just happened without a day.