Chapter 73

Your PoV

"We're debuting!"

I looked at mom shockingly as I can't process what she just said.

Like, for real!?

"Let me see?" Dad said as he snatches the phone to mom.

"Eh, they just announced our names as part of their company. What's special about that?"

Suddenly my hopes went down.

What? Are they joking!?

Mom beats dad on his shoulder as she snatched back her phone.

"Oh shut up. It's still the same! I can feel it! Omg, omg! We should take a picture!" Mom said excitingly as she clings to me and dad.

"Smile, idiots!"

I laughed as I saw how energetic mom is. While dad is surprised since mom drag him beside her.

"We should upload this-"

"No!" Dad said, cutting off mom.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Do you forgot? Manager dowoon asked us to shut our social media accs. You're so clumsy, eh." Dad said.

"Oh... I almost forgot about that. Thanks for reminding. Oh wait, I'm still cooking!" Mom said as she run inside the kitchen while we were left in the living room.

I crossed my arms and looked at dad with teasing look.

"You huh, you're making moves and I won't make any arguments about it." I chuckled.

Dad flicked my forehead making me flinch.

"How is it?"

Wow- HAHAHA!

"Pretty smooth, nice one oppa!"

"Tsk, anything for Nayeon."

Omg!!!

"Ah oppa... may I ask why are you out by this time? Are you somehow planning to meet unnie?" I asked.

"Huh? No." He said and averts his eyes.

"Sure? It's a coincidence that we met you on way. Hmm..."

"Fine, just had a problem in the house. You don't need to worry, I just need to eat and everything will be fine." Dad said and laughs.

"Guys! Food is done!"

Dad and I snapped and walk in the kitchen to help mom. We ready the food on the table and gathered after.

"Thank you for the food!" We exclaimed.

"Wow! Nayeon, these are so great!" Dad exclaimed.

"Of course they are. Y/N, how is it?"

I finished the food on my mouth and smiled.

"It's great!"

Mom and dad laughed as I yelled so loud.