/Chapter 23/

Your PoV

It's already morning and we just finished eating our breakfast. Hal-abeoji is getting to work while we are preparing for our day today. We are starting to work in the Ramen house that hal-abeoji said.

"Are you girls ready?"

"Yes!" Mom and I said in unison.

We left the house together as Hal-abeoji, sent us to the Ramen house just next to our street.

"Good morning!" A store manager greeted us as we came in.

"Taekyung Hyung, you don't have work?" A guy in the same age as hal-abeoji asked.

"I'm going to my work, but I decided to walk these girls. They are starting to work here."

The guy looked at us as I smiled and mom did the same.

"Nayeon, how's your study in Hanyoung? Are you still in that school?"

"Yes, uncle."

Uncle? Is he our relative too?

"Taewong, this is Y/N. She's living with us."

"Nice to meet you Y/N." He said.

I bowed and smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Y/N, he is Taewong, my younger brother. You can call him the way how you call me too." Hal-abeoji said.

"A-ah ne, nice to meet you hal-abeoji," I said and bowed.

I heard hal-abeoji snickering that made me look at him.

"Yah, Y/N-ssi, I'm not that old to call me a granda, just call me Uncle."

"Arraseo Uncle-nim."

"She's so polite," Hal-abeoji said and laughed with mom.

I just smiled awkwardly and breathed.

"Ok, Hyung, you can go now. I'll take care of Nayeon and Y/N."

"Must be, I'll go now girls. Y/N, don't forget to contact me." Hal-abeoji said and smiled.

"Ne, take care hal-abeoji." I said.

As Hal-abeoji left, Taewong uncle called us and gave us our apron.

"The Ramen house will open later in a minute. Y/N, you'll be assigning to serve the customers and cleaning the tables. Nayeon, you'll be at the cashier. I'll be preparing the orders."

"Taewong uncle, don't you think it will be hard for you alone?" I asked.

"Ani, I'm not alone, the other workers are just in their off."

"Nayeon, follow me, I'll teach you how to take orders. Y/N, please wipes the table."

"Ne," I said and looked for the kitchen to get table wipes and went back to the tables.

Nayeon's PoV

"Nayeon, where did Hyung got that kid?" Uncle asked me as I practiced the computer.

"Ah, at the police station, It was a long story but she's staying with us until her parents look for her," I said.

"Wah, she looks so kind. And also... like you."

I smiled and looked at Y/N.

"Jeongmal? That is what dad said to." I said and laughed slightly.

"Are you two good?"

"Yeah, we are," I said.

"Good, your father is really kind to let that kid stay in your house."

"It's fine, At least now I don't feel alone in the house whenever dad is in his duty."

"I'll leave you here now. I'll just open the store." He said.

While having a practice, I looked at Y/N as I started to ask myself too.

"Until now... I don't know why dad let you live with us. But I'm glad he did." I mumbled and smiled.

"Nayeon unnie, let's take a selfie," Y/N said as she finished with her thing.

"Oh, how do I use this?" Y/N asked as she's struggling on the phone.

"Don't you have a phone before?" I asked and chuckled at her cluelessness.

"Our phone is not like this, you just have to put it like this and it will open au-" she stopped and looked at me.

"I mean... yeah." She said.

Weird, haha

"Let me take care of it," I said and she gave me her phone. I angled it nicely and took pictures of us.

"Wah, these are nice shots," Y/N said as she looked at the phone.

Suddenly she started swiping it on air that made me frowned.

"Y/N, you need to touch it, the screen, and slide to see the other pictures," I said.

"A-ah ne. Of course, I know that." She said and chuckled.

I just shook my head as I can't stop finding it funny that she doesn't know how to use it.

"One beef ramen please." I snapped as the door opened revealing Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun.

"Same to us!" Chaeyoung and Dahyun said.

"Jeongyeon Oppa, Chaeyoung Oppa, Dahyun Oppa, nice to see you." Y/N greeted nicely.

"Oh, you guys are here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Ne, we are now working here," Y/N said.

"Woah, daebak," Chaeyoung said looking at Y/N.

"I feel like Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon Hyung will stay here often. Guys, please don't forget that we still have our café." Dahyun said.

"Boys, may I take your order?" I asked.

"Beef ramen, plus kimchi and uh what else?" Jeongyeon asked as she looked at the menu.

"That's it." He said.

"Coming up," I said and gave the order to Uncle.

"Unnie, Don't you think Jeongyeon Oppa looked handsome today?" Y/N asked as she leans on the counter.

I looked at her confusedly as she said that.

"Do you like him?"

"For you? Yes." She said.

Tch, this kid...

"He's not my type," I said and continued doing something else.

"What, why?" She asked.

"Just because," I said.

"That's impossible." She hissed.

/ting!/

We snapped as we heard a bell indicating that the order is ready.

"Just serve this Y/N," I said and gave her the tray.

"Aye aye!" She said.

She's so energetic. I thought and laughed slightly