/Chapter 50/

Your PoV

I went out of the house and walking in a good mood. Hal-abeoji just said that we don't need to come to the ramen house since uncle got enough workers. Well, it's a good part for us since we can focus on our studies and also on our training days, but of course, I'll miss the experience of working there.

"Yah! Y/N get back here!"

I snapped and looked back. I saw mom as I can imagine smoke coming from her nose.

"Omo!" I uttered and run as fast as I could.

Luckily, even if I'm short, I can run faster!

"Unnie! Stop chasing me!" I yelled but she keeps chasing me.

She really doesn't want me teasing her with dad. Is she afraid that she'll fall for dad if I keep on pushing them together? HAHAHA!

I stopped as I felt that my feet starting to get tired. After I walk and now running away from mom.

"Girls!"

I looked up and saw dad.

Oh come on, I never thought that this day will be as great as this!

I looked back at mom and she stopped and now crossing her arms.

"Oppa!"

"It's getting dark, why are you guys here, wandering around?" Dad asked.

I looked at my watch and saw that it's already 5:30 pm.

"Just walking around," I said.

I walk on mom and clings my arm on her.

"Can we go to the park? I heard there's a band performance there." I said.

I looked at dad and give him a sign.

"Oh! Can I come?!" Dad finally gets.

I smiled ear to ear and look at mom.

"Unnie, let's go. We're going to be busy for tomorrow." I said to mom and tries to convince her.

She let out a heavy sighed and look at me.

"Fine, but this guy should bring us back. Dad will be mad if we go home and just the two of us." Mom said.

I giggled and nod.

"Well you don't need to ask me, I'll do it even if you didn't say it." dad said.

My happiness can't be measure on what is happening now. This is it, I can finally make them close together!

We walk to the park and just talking some random stuff.

"Oppa, we are talking about what will happen as we debut. Do you know something about shippings?" I asked.

Mom suddenly glared at me so I avert my eyes and look back at dad.

"Shippings... Yeah, what about that?"

I rolled my eyes as I realized how dense is my father.

"Don't you want anyone to be ship on you? Something like that?" I asked and Eyed Mom which dad also noticed.

"Ohhh! Of course, probably on idols who are famous? Like, IU?" Dad said.

Oh gosh, he's terrible.

"In your dreams, that won't happen." Mom said.

I saw dad smirked as I realized what he is trying to do.

"Wae, unnie. Are you jealous?" I asked teasingly.

"Yeah, for IU-nim. IU-nim deserves me. You know?" Mom said and sweep her hair.

I shut my eyes and pulled a hard breath.

"Wow, that's more unimaginative, Nayeon," Dad said.

"Oh really? How about your fantasies?" Mom ranted back.

Cool, they are cool...

"Guys!" I yelled making them stop.

"Let's forget about the shipping, we are here now," I said and points to the gate's park.

"The performance is starting! Let's go!" I said and pulled them both inside.

Nayeon's PoV

As we are now in the park, we are just watching the band performance. I saw Y/N enjoying the scene as I can see her eyes twinkling like stars. I've never seen it before and it just so weird that I feel happy whenever she is. You know the feeling of whenever she's happy, I can feel twice of what she's feeling?

Maybe because I am an only child and Y/N coming into our life change my life. If only she can just stay with us and leave her dad who doesn't even care about her.

Every time Y/N talks about her father, I can clearly see the pain. It's like she's been trying to have attention coming from her father but her father just failed to do it so.

"Unnie, I need to do something." She snapped me back.

I looked at her and nod. I just watch her as she walks on the stage and likes talking to one of the performers.

Gladly the performers are also studying in Hanyoung and Y/N is kinda popular too. I don't know but I'm not saying that she does not deserve the popularity on the campus.

Some said that her performance really stuck into them and some say the sing and dance of Jimin and her can't be forgotten.

Those are a good duo, that is what I really think when I heard those from the other student. I maybe haven't seen it but I can truly say from those students commenting that Jimin and Y/N convey feeling as they do a dance and sing performance before the auditions.

"You're looking at her as if she's the greatest gift you had," Jeongyeon said making me snapped back.

I smiled at him and nod.

Y/N walks on the center stage and waved her hand. She's currently holding a mic so I assumed she'll sing.

"I don't know either. Y/N seems had a place in my heart before? Probably we are lovers in our past life." I said to Jeongyeon and laughed.

Jeongyeon laughs slightly making me look at him.

"You never laugh in front of me. Y/N might be the reason but I'm glad to witness it." He said.

"I'm sorry, for annoying you too." He said and this time I can sense that he's so sincere.

This is new, Jeongyeon has never been like that in front of me before. Whenever he talks to me, it feels like it's always been a joke. That's why I hated him also. I can't see him being serious with me.

"Nayeon... If Y/N has a place for you, then let me put her on me too." He said making me frown.

"I want to put a space for your loved ones too. Because I like you, I want you to like me too. And I know it will only happen If I'll leave a space for your loved ones too."

"J-Jeongyeon."

"Nayeon-ssi... I like you."