Chapter 66

Third Person

As soon as Y/N arrives to the her school, she walked in and sighed as she missed the place. She admits that even if she's already scouted, she still want to be in that school since it makes her feel that she's like in the normal run of time.

"Y/N-ssi!"

Y/N looked back as a voice called her. She smiled as she saw the person who called her, it's Jimin with Momo and Dahyun.

"Oh- oppa, unnie! What are you doing here?" Y/N asked curiously.

"Guess same as yours." Jimin said.

"Yeah, we don't have a schedule while the others have. So we decided to stay here for a while." Dahyun said.

"Is that so, have you visited Chaeyoung oppa?" Y/N asked.

"We will, anyway, you're here to practice, right?" Momo asked.

"Yeah, but I think the auditorium is occupied." Y/N said as she peeks and saw other students at the auditorium.

"Let's go to the park then. I mean... let's just take this as a break, since we have nothing to do." Dahyun suggested.

Jimin and Momo agreed. Y/N just nodded as she doesn't want to practice alone too. As they are walking to the park, they saw Tzuyu also heading to that place.

"Tzuyu!" Dahyun shouted as he waves his hand.

Tzuyu saw them and waved back. As they gathered, they talked as if they haven't seen each other for years.

"How was your day? Don't have a schedule?" Dahyun asked.

"I don't have schedule for this day.... I guess you three went to the school too to practice huh?" Tzuyu said.

"Well, yeah, we kinda miss the squad and also the fun too." Dahyun said.

Tzuyu looked at Y/N and smiled.

"You're fine?"

"Ne?" Y/N asked surprisingly as she didn't expect that Tzuyu will talk to her.

"I heard about the incident... glad you guys are fine. I guess." Tzuyu said.

Momo clears her throat making them to look at her.

"Shall we go in the park now? Let's talk there for good." Momo said. Everyone agreed as they all walk inside the park. It is quiet yet peaceful since it's morning.

"So are you planning something else?" Momo asked as they sat on a vacant bench.

"I don't know, usually we go out. Right Tzu?" Dahyun said.

"How about you, Y/N?"

They all looked at Y/N as she's spacing out but snapped back as Jimin tapped her.

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked.

"Ne... just, a while ago. I thought dad saw me." Y/N said which made all of them looked at each other.

"I thought your dad is missing?" Tzuyu asked.

"Isn't it she's the one who's missing?" Dahyun asked which made them all confused.

"Yesterday someone showed up in the police station and looking for me. When we went to the police station a while ago, he didn't come... Hal-abeoji is kinda disappointed." Y/N explained.

"That's not a good prank." Momo said as she sighed.

"It's not tho... the person left a letter. Saying I should not look for him again." Y/N said and smiled plainly.