Chapter 97

Third Person

As Y/N and the time fairy arrived to the hospital. They immediately find the room where Nayeon is. But the hospital is full of patient that was also from the sunken ship. Y/N wandered around to search for her mother as she was stopped by a news coming from the TV.

Just like how the ship sunk. The news scattered around the media so fast.

She snapped out and look for her mom again. She searched every single room and then she saw her father outside the room with Nayeon's uncle also.

Y/N was just about to approach them but she remembered that no one recognize her anymore.

"W-wait, how about Jimin oppa?" Y/N asked to the time fairy but she didn't reply to her. Y/N run around the hospital searching if Jimin was there. She even asked the nurses but they are busy to accommodate her.

Y/N started to get frustrated. Her thoughts are messy and she's getting tired already too.

She stopped as she catches her breath deeply. She faced the time fairy and get the deepest grudge that she could throw.

"I don't have time playing on your mind games! Tell me where he is!"

"Isn't you who wished for this?"

"I didn't want this! Instead of enjoying the life here, I can't because i have too much problem that I still have to solve! What is the difference of living here and there!" Y/N blows.

"If I let you enjoy this life, do you think Y/N in your time will still exist? I've given you this, to make something out of it. The true happiness will be found after you solve what you need to find. You can't just have the exact thing. You have to work on it."

Y/N sat on her knees as she cried out of pressure. She's truly not ready to witness what she just had. But it's too late, there are more to come.

"You're looking for Jimin? You want to know where is he? Then you need to go back where you supposed to live." The time fairy said which made Y/N snaps.

"Now that everyone don't recognize you. There's no reason for you to stay here. But in the present, your father is waiting for you. There's still more to unveil."

Y/N stood up and tried to compose herself. She wants to see her mom for the last time but surely it's none sense. All she's thinking is she can't handle staying there alone. She needs her dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
December 17, 2040

Jeongyeon's PoV

It's already morning and I stayed here in my office at the company. I know that I should be expecting that a parent's responsibilities are not that easy. I do swear that I tried my best to be a good dad on her. But there are times that I messed up. I never expected that a parent alone can have a trouble rising one child.

"I'm sorry, I swear I want to be a good dad to her." I said as I wiped the picture on my table.

I looked at the calendar and I saw the marked date. It's her birthday today. But what just happened yesterday is still hype. I guess I'll be sending her her cake again.

I called my secretary and told her to buy a cake for Y/N. She's probably still sleeping. Where else she could go? I just stopped her from going on that school.

After minutes, my secretary came back. It's not a trouble since the cakes hope is just nearby.

"I'll get back after lunch." I said to my secretary and leaves my company. I drive back to the house and the maids greeted me as usual.

"Where's Y/N? Is she awake?"

"No sir, she's didn't even move her food last night."

I sighed in frustration and look upstairs. Why do I have feeling that we'll be fighting again. I went to her room and knock. I waited for her to respond but I received none.

"Get me the key." I said to the maid and she left to get the spare key.

As she arrives, I opened the door and the first thing I look is on Y/N's bed. Her lights are off.

"Y/N, wake up." I said but she's not getting up.

"If you are still mad about me pulling your enrollment form on Hanyoung, then there's no use. Please let's not make this hard for the both of us." I said trying to get her empathy.

"Y/N, please." I said and removed the blanket but in my surprise, she's not there. Only a pile of her pillows.

I immediately called the maids and guards that I assigned to look after Y/N.

"What do you mean she didn't go out?! She's not here!"

"Sir, I guess she used the balcony." The guard said.

I run out on the balcony and saw a blanket was tied on the railings.

"And you didn't notice it!?"

I pulled out my phone and called Y/N multiple times but she's not answering.

"What are you waiting?! Find her!" I exclaimed to the guards.

I opened my phone again and used it to track Y/N's phone. I just hope her phone is not dead. After it load, I got the pinned location but it only says that she's in the same place as mine.

I look around her room and saw her phone under her pillow.

"Aishh- that kid!"

I am just about to leave the room when my phone rings. It's unknown number.

"Hello? Who's this?"

["Hello, Mr. Yoo Jeongyeon?"]

"Yes, speaking."

["We got your number from Ms. Yoo Y/N's ID. She's in the hospital right now."]

"What!? What hospital?"

["We'll send the location. Please do inform the patient's relatives that she-"]

"I'm her father, I'm coming."

I immediately ended the call and get in my car to drive on that hospital. While driving I am started get worried.

I am not a bad dad for this right? I tried to be a good one. I'm sorry Nayeon.