/Chapter 9/

Third Person

(A day before Y/N's birthday)

DECEMBER 16, 2040

After the confrontation with her father, Y/N was locked in her room. The only food that is brought by her maid is the only thing that can pass through. No gadget so she can't contact her friends.

Y/N feels lonely and weak after that. It suddenly makes sense for her.

On what does his father mean that Nayeon didn't choose her. Why her mother left the Hanyoung.

She just stared at the box that Jihyo gave, until now she hasn't read the book as afraid of knowing the truth.

She was believing in her own conclusions that for her really make sense.

"He's so in love with my mom that he can't afford to lose her. She died because of me. Make sense." Y/N mumbled.

Her eyes are so puffy now after crying endlessly.

"I guess it all ends here." She cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jihyo's PoV

It's been days since Y/N performed on the showcase. After that, she didn't come to school.

"Did that song has a curse that whoever sings it, that person will no longer coming to school?" Momo asked me as she laid back

"I guess so."

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have suggested it."

"Seriously? Don't take it seriously." I said and massage my head.

"So she didn't come until now?"

"Yeah. Do you think Jeongyeon found out?"

"Probably. Why else could be the reason why Y/N is not here?"

/knock knock/

"Ms. Park, a parent wants to talk to you." One of my co-teacher said.

"Oh, ok," I said

I walk out of my office and looked for the person and saw the unexpected person that I could see.

"Jeongyeon."

He turned around and looked at me emotionless. I gulped as I saw him holding an envelope.

Oh no

"I guess you don't want me to make a scene here." He said

"I know a café near here," I said and signaled him to go out.

We walk out of the school and go to the nearest café which is Dahyun's café.

"Jihyo noona is it your break-......" Dahyun stopped as he saw Jeongyeon behind me.

"H-Hyung?"

"Two orders of americano," I said to Dahyun that made him snapped back.

I walk to a vacant chair and sat while Jeongyeon followed.

"Dahyun stays here whenever he has free time," I said

"I know."

"You know?"

"I know where all of you." He said

"But you didn't look for us? Do you really forgot that we are your friends too?" I asked him unbelievably.

"I did that so I can make sure that my daughter won't meet you. I guess I didn't do well. I'm not here for that, I'm here for this." He said and handed me a paper.