/Chapter 10/

Your PoV

"Miss, miss wake up."

I opened my eyes as I heard someone calling me out. I sat up and realized that I slept in the park.

Oh shit

"Aren't you informed that it's prohibited to stay here? Where's your ID?" The guy asked.

I looked at him confusedly as I saw that he's wearing an officer's uniform.

Really? It's my birthday and this will happen?

"Sorry sir, I don't know-"

"Are you even an adult?"

"I'm 20 years old already sir," I emphasize.

"Your ID." He said.

I just sighed and look out on my pocket. Gladly I happened to bring my wallet.

Great, I forgot my jacket but not my wallet. Now I'm cold!

"Here, sir I'm really sorry. I don't know that I slept here. I just wanted to stay." I said and handed him my ID.

He pulls out a paper then looked at my ID, on the midway, he stopped and looked at me.

"Why?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Huh?"

He sighed and suddenly pulled out something on his back. I was surprised when I saw it was a handcuff.

"H-hey! What's that!?"

"Ms. Yoo Y/N, if that's your real name, please come to the police station now." He said and grabbed my hand.

"H-hey! What!? Why!?"

He handcuffed me without saying any words then turned on his walkie-talkie.

"This is officer Hwang, I have a girl here with multiple violations."

Multiple what!?

"Ah yeah, sleeping at the park, and using a fake ID."

Did he what!?

"Hey! what fake are you talking about!? Why would I fake my ID!?"

"I don't know, why don't you just come with me and explain yourself at the station."

~~~~~~~~

Damn, why do I even thought of staying in that park!

"Miss, are you hearing us?"

I snapped back as I heard someone speaking. I'm now in the station and being interviewed by these officers.

"Are you really an adult?"

"Of course! I told you I just turned 20 now. Here's my ID, can't you see?" I asked

They just looked at it and shook their heads.

"We can't use that, it's fake."

"Fake? How can you say it's fake?" I asked the officer who brought me here.

He just shrugged and walk away.

"Are you living with your parents?"

"Yeah." I just answered shortly.

"Then why they let you stay in the Park?"

"Sir, Ok I don't know who are you but I'll tell you how my day fucked up last night. My dad and I had a bit of a fight. I sneaked out to celebrate my birthday then boom! I slept at the park." I stated

"Your dad? How about your mom?"

"She's no longer with us...she died when she's giving birth to me." I almost whispered as I averted my gaze.

"Oh... sorry, but can I have your father's number instead? You said that you don't have your phone right?"

"Yeah. Here." I said and gave him the contact.

He dialed it on his phone while he's looking at me.

'Sorry, this number is unav-'

"Maybe I mistyped." He said and redialed.

'Sorry, this number is unavailable.'

"Ok, are you sure it's your father's number? I can't reach it."

"Maybe he's busy, he's always like that," I said and shrugged.

"Sir, here's the ID." The officer who brought me here said. He went closer to the other officer and whispered something.

"It's not registered." I heard

"What?! No! My dad is the one who registered it." I exclaimed.

"Ms. Whoever you are, please calm yourself."

"I have a name!"

"Is it really yours?" He asked referring to my ID.

What the F- this guy is getting on my nerves, seriously!

"Enough officer Hwang, get the paper so we could settle this."

"Ok." He said and left.

"I'm sorry, but we can't release you until your father goes here."

"Officer Im, here are the papers." The Hwang guy said.

Im

I looked at his tag and saw his name. Im Taekyung

"What's your name?" He asked that made me snapped.

"Here." I just said and give the ID.

"Aren't you Listening? We can't use that because it's not registered." The Hwang officer said.

"Fine! Yoo Y/N." I emphasized and saying the exact thing written on my ID.

"Birthday?"

"Tss, December 17, 2020."

"The real one."- Officer Im.

"Do you think I'm joking?"

"Guardian's name?"

"Yoo Jeongyeon, he's my father," I said

He looked at me and sat properly.

"Ok, Officer Hwang, bring her inside the cell."

"What!?" I exclaimed as I heard it.

"You're obviously lying. We'll just wait till your father came. I think he'll look for you."- Officer Im.

"Hey, wait! He's kinda busy! Plus what did I do? I just slept in the park. This ID, I didn't know that it's not registered. My dad is the one who gave me this!" I explained.

"Aside from that, all information that you are giving to us is unreliable."

"What?"

"Who's your guardian?" He asked once again.

"I told you, Yoo Jeongyeon is his name! You see, he's a businessman and I don't think he'll know that I'm not in the house."  I said.

"Yoo Jeongyeon? Is that the suitor of your daughter?" I heard from the Hwang officer.

"Who's Yoo Jeongyeon are you talking about?" Mr. Im asked.

"Yoo Namhye and Yoo Haesung's child. Hello? What's the question all about?" I asked confusedly.

He shook his head and looked at Officer Hwang.

"Yeah, put her inside the cell."

What?!

"Hey no! Why!?"

"You'll see why." He said and left.

"Aigoo, teens nowadays really have the confidence to lie."

"I'm 20, gosh!"

"Uhuh, not on my watch." He said and left as he put me inside the cell.

Is this how am I going to celebrate my birthday? This is too mean!