Chapter 86

Third Person

"KLP officially announced the last member of their newest girl group, consisting of 4 members. 4ces are now complete with the count of Lee Miyeon. Here are the things you should know about her."

"Fans of the girl trainees are having different feels as they feel disappointed on Y/N being not part of the much anticipated girl group."

:Everyone thought she'll be part of it since she came active and many see her go to the company often.

:Nayeon and Y/N no more, I love their friendship!

:that's disappointing. We know she deserves it too!

:We want to see Y/N debut!

Those are just the things you would see in social media that was posted by different blogging site. Although the support in the group is still warm, many still anticipate Y/N's debut.

Because why not? She's been making noise since she's in the Hanyoung, and many has been seeing her doing the projects as trainee along with Nayeon and other members that is now part of the group.

In side of this, Y/N knows what has been going on. Since she's much active now in social media.

"Y/N, do you see this?" Dowoon asked.

"I did, oppa. I was having mixed emotions to be honest." Y/N said.

Currently they are in Y/N's house. More like Nayeon's house but since Nayeon assigned it to Y/N. The obligation was passed to her.

Also, Dowoon, became more like her brother. Not just a manager who stands behind her. So Y/N is safe and secure.

Y/N is just relaxing on the couch as she continues to scroll.

"Anyway, I came here because at the end of the month, they will publicize your debut. That would mean that you'll be busy after that."

"Woah, really?"

"Yup. Actually, 4ces are starting now also. They are making photoshoots and will start recording too sooner."

"Can I visit them? I want to watch what's going on in their shoot."

"Of course, no biggie."

"Yay! I'm so excited for that! Oh, oppa... Do you have any news about the other project of my friends?" Y/N asked referring to Jimin and Jeongyeon.

"Well, as far as I know. The releasing of trainees for debut has ended. The project plan of the company only stated one girl group and soloist which is you and Nayeon's group."

"Was that for now?"

"Yup, there are specific budget for that so they can't release them in just a year. When we had a meeting, they prioritizes your debut and the 4ces. That would be a great wave for the marketing."

"Woah, you know many things, oppa."

"HAHAHAHA! Of course, I am part of the producing team."

"Ahh, so how about Jeongyeon and Jimin oppa? I was rooting for them.

"Jeongyeon's manager is actually well on promoting him. If I could say, he just started promoting on acting track. I heard that he just got another role for a drama and compared to the first drama where Nayeon also played, His role is more than that."

"Who would have thought that my dad will be actor first than an idol." Y/N mumbled.

"To be honest, Jeongyeon stays in the building more often than you." Dowoon said which made Y/N laugh.