Chapter 85

Third Person

A week had passed and Y/N started to do all the manager told her. She became quite active posting in social media which still operates by her manager. She do some live-streams, uploading selca which is quite different from the usual.

That made her fans conclude that something will be big for Y/N. Along with this activeness, is also the start of announcing of the new girl group of KLP entertainment. This made the rumors that Y/N will be part of it since the announcing of members are each.

Of course, many are happy as Nayeon was the first one to get announce as part of the girl group. In that week, they managed to shot some pictorials mean to say that the lineup are complete and will be just going to release by the date assigned.

Like the usual, Nayeon has to be active now. Still operated by her manager but she is allowed to do vlogs and also use her social account.

It's the first Saturday of the month. Y/N has a free time and not like the usual free day, she's not happy.

"Unnie, do we really have to get away from each other?" Y/N asked to her mom.

Nayeon sighed and also sad from the situation. But of course that's not worse as what you imagine. Nayeon has to leave their house and go to the dorm where her other members are also staying.

"Y/N, we'll be still be seeing each other at the company. Plus you can always call me up."

"Can't you just stay here? Ask dowoon-nim."

"Y/N."

"Does that mean I have to stay here in the house alone?" Y/N asked.

"Depends. If Dowoon-nim said so. It would be better. At least someone can stay here in this house. I'll trust you this."

"Unnie, I can't stand by own." Y/N admits.

"Also, who will cook food for me? How can I sleep?"

Nayeon laughs as she stopped packing her things.

"I'll still go here every free time. Well that's the thing we aren't ready for. Sadly I have to stay with my members."

Y/N sighed in defeat. She should accept that everything will be slowly changing. Even her schedule is approaching.

"Okay, But you promise."

"I promised." Nayeon giggled.

They continued to pack Nayeon things. Not so long, a sound of engine heard outside their house. When Nayeon walked out to know who is it, it's her manager.

"It's mangaer Seo." Nayeon uttered as she looks back at Y/N.

"You're good here?" She asked worryingly.

"Have to."

"Great, you really have to. Anyw-"

"Knock knock!"

Both snapped as they heard a familiar voice. It's Jeongyeon.
Y/N rushed to open the door. Since Jeongyeon also had a tough schedule, she surely miss her dad.

"Oppa!" Y/N exclaimed as she opened the door. And she was right, it's her dad.

"Ayoo! Congratulations to your debut!" Jeongyeon grated as he gives the box of cake to Y/N.

"I know it's late. Still, congrats."

"Aww, youre not late. It's not yet publicized so..."Y/N cheekily said.

"Wow, a cake for Y/N's debut but none for me?" Nayeon jokingly said.

"Of course, I have! Manager Seo got it."

"Yup, I'll keep it for now." Nayeon's manager butted in.

"She drives me here. So I have to follow her instructions." Jeongyeon said.

"Oppa, you live at the house in front of us, do you really need a driver?"

"I'm not her driver, kid." Manager seo said to Y/N.

"You're too serious, manager nim HAHAHAH. I was just joking!"- Y/N.

"I came in the building and I have no transpo to be here so yeah." Jeongyeon explains.

Nayeon closed the door as everyone got in. They straight to the living room and started plating the gift that Jeongyeon had.

"It's crazy that you live across to us but it came a week before you got the news of Y/N's debut."

"I'm taking serious with my career, that's why." Jeongyeon replied to Nayeon.

"Well, bet you both are not updated with each other. That's quite common to co-workers. Which is good."

"Yeah, so you'll be living to your new dorm." Jeongyeon said.

"Uhuh."

"Poor Y/N, you'll be staying here alone." Jeongyeon teased.

"Tch, it's fine. Nayeon unnie will visit me sometimes." Y/N said and looked at her mom.

Nayeon laughed and nodded. They continued the moment until Nayeon needs to go with her manager.

"Always lock the door. Jeongyeon is just right across for help." Nayeon reminded.

"And I became a baby sitter in just a snap." Jeongyeon huffed.

"Whatever, I leave now. Y/N take care." Nayeon said and hugged Y/N.

"I'm gonna miss you."

"Me too unnie."

Jeongyeon can't help but to feel happy for the both.

"Aww, can I join?!"

"I'll go now. Jeongyeon, take care of Y/N." Nayeon said as if she didn't heard Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon left pouted as Nayeon leaves the house with her manager. Y/N and Jeongyeon just watch them to leave.

Jeongyeon sighed as he watches the car to disappear. They are standing outside the door of the house and just waited to sync all things.

"Are you sad?" Jeongyeon asked as she took a look on Y/N.

"Yeah... but this is for her dream too." Y/N uttered.

They walked in again and just stayed at the living room to have more talk.

"I'm glad both of your are doing good now." Jeongyeon said.

"Thank you, oppa. We are also rooting for you." Y/N said which made Jeongyeon expression changed.

"Why?"

"Nothing. I'll do my best to be an idol too."

Y/N smiled and suddenly had a glance for her current moment.

"Oppa... what do you mean about this is not what you really wanted?" Y/N asked.

"Hmm?"

"I remember you said that before. You just do this because you're parents root for you so much for these." Y/N said.

Jeongyeon laugh and nodded.

"Well yeah... I said that."

"But I like doing this too. Tho not as much as taking business. I love those more." Jeongyeon added.

"I could say." Y/N said as she know her father so much.

"Maybe not now... but someday I'll get on my way, and my parents have nothing to do with it. But to support me, because they can see me happy with it. For now, I'll take this." Jeongyeon said.