/Chapter 61/

Your PoV

"Nayeon I like you. I will do my best... for you to like me too."

The word Happiness can't define what I am feeling right now. I am hiding on the wall that divides the living room and this plain hallway as I heard what dad said.

I can really feel his feelings. I want to cry because of the overjoy that raising inside me. It's like the feeling of watching the most romantic Kdrama and staring are the person you really want to see.

As much as I don't want to disturb them, I walked out causing them to look at me.

"Y/N, are you sleeping already?" Mom asked

"Uh yeah."

"Oh, I should go-"

"Dad- I mean... Oppa, can you just stay here?" I asked which made him stop.

"Huh?"

"Hal-abeoji is not here... I mean, we need a male figure here in the house."

"We can manage ourselves." Mom said as she's started to get red.

Wait, what?

"I mean it's fine but of course, it's Nayeon's decision. This is their house."

I want to slap my face as dad said it. I mean, yeah... who am I to make a decision.

"But it's late already. And it's dangerous to drive since it's dark already." I reasoned out.

After what is happening, I should not let them separate!

"He have his car, there is a light on it." Mom said trying to push Dad outside.

"Besides his parents must be looking for him already, right Jeong? Yes." Mom said Before dad can answer.

"Uh no, but if you want... I can go." Dad said.

I wasn't able to think of any reason as dad left and mom shut the door gently.

"Y/N," Mom called out.

"What? Uh... I didn't hear anything." I said and entered my room.

I can hear her whine as I walk into my room and makes me just want to laugh.

As I walked in, my gaze landed on the hourglass that the fairy gave me.

"It's already half full, yet I don't know why I am here," I mumbled.

"What!?"I snapped as I heard mom's yell. As I walk out, I saw dad and he is scratching his nape.

"What do you mean can't start? We arrived here without any problem." Mom said.

"I know, I left my tools at home and can't work on them. Means I can't go home." Dad said.

I just want to laugh but I stopped myself and walk towards dad and mom.

"What a destiny," I mumbled making dad looked at me and smiled awkwardly.