Chapter 80

Third Person

It's already a month after Y/N's birthday. Which is Nayeon's father's death. She's still recovering with her lost. And gladly she have her friend with that never stops on checking her if she's okay. And maybe the trainings also helped for her to forgot that sad day.

It's already Friday and Nayeon and Y/N are on their way back to their house. Yes, they still live there. Nayeon's uncle supports them, of course.

"Unnie, I heard they are talking about the upcoming girl group. Also, I can see lots of fans anticipating in our debut." Y/N said whose arms are linked on Nayeon.

"Really? That must be great then. We should debut together." Nayeon said and smiled.

Y/N smiled back, but something can't be erase in her head.

"What if only one of us will debut?" She said.

"Like?"

"I don't think I can debut." Y/N said which made Nayeon stops and looked at her with furrowed brows.

"Really? Are you really the Y/N that I know?"

"Huh?"

"We've been together for I don't know how long. It's like I am your mother. I don't raise a child that is possessed with that kind of energy." She said as she crossed her arms.

Y/N can't help but to giggled with her mom's words. Right, even if Y/N promised to take care of Nayeon, it always fall for Nayeon acting like her mother, which she is!

"Look at me, we are going to debut. Many fans are waiting for us." Nayeon said.

"Your fans."

"Our fans." Nayeon corrected and cling on Y/N.

"Let's go, I want to rest now. Tomorrow we don't need to come to the building." Nayeon said in relief.

They are on their way back on their house when they saw a move in truck that was parked in front of their house.

"What the-" Nayeon mumbled, clearly not happy with the sight, but then.

"Nayeon! Y/N!"

"Oh, Jeongyeon?" Nayeon said confusedly as she saw Jeongyeon carrying box.

Nayeon and Y/N walk closer to him as they saw him.

"Why are you here? Wait, is this your new job?" Nayeon asked.

"What? No! I'm helping dad, we'll be living next to each other!" Jeongyeon cheered which made Y/N laugh.

"Didn't know you are serious about that, oppa."

"You know?" Nayeon asked.

"Yup, well I told him that there is a vacancy here. I didn't know that he's really taking this." Y/N said.

"Well, dad knew the owner of this house so we decided to grab it. Less hassle right? Oh? Just got home from the practice? Here, help us." Jeongyeon said as he gave the box on Y/N.

"Yah!"

"It's okay, unnie." Y/N said and laughs.

"Aw, you're such a great kid. I'm glad that you didn't got Nayeon's attitude." Jeongyeon said as he pats Y/N.

"What did you say!?"

"Well it's okay, I like your attitude. makes me love you more." Jeongyeon said as he winked on Nayeon.

On the other side, Y/N is trying not to laugh because of her parents.

"Unnie, I told you just start dating oppa!"