/Chapter 36/

Your PoV

As I arrived at the room, I saw Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu Oppa. I walked into my seat as I noticed that they aren't talking. I mean whenever I see them, they are so noisy. But now it's different.

"Good morning guys," I said as I put down my bag.

"Y/N-ssi, I heard what happened to Nayeon unnie. Are you good already?" Chaeyoung Oppa asked.

I smiled and nod.

"Don't worry, I'm good," I said.

Not so long the silence is still there, then Jimin Oppa appeared.

"Y/N-ssi!" He called cheerfully.

"Oppa! Had a great morning?" I asked.

"Not really, oh are you ok?"

"Huh?"

"I heard that something happened yesterday. I was trying to contact you, tch."

I stopped and think. I wasn't able to check my phone yesterday so I didn't notice.

"Oh sorry. I'm good, Don't worry."

"Anyway, you really did great on the performance yesterday. Same as you Tzuyu!" Jimin Oppa said that made that atmosphere heavier.

I looked at Tzuyu Oppa and he's not looking at us instead of outside the room.

"Now we just need to prepare for the showcase. Do you have any plan already?" Jimin Oppa asked.

We looked at the three but none of them answered. They are not even listening to us.

"Are they good?" Jimin Oppa whispered.

I just shrugged and looked at the three.

We all sit properly as Ms. Kim entered with a light aura.

"Good morning class, I just like to congratulate everyone for pulling a great performance yesterday." Ms. Kim said and smiled at us.

"Ms. Kim I didn't come yesterday." Tzuyu Oppa said that made us all look at him.

"What are you talking about? Aren't you the w-"

"I know." Ms. Kim said cutting Jimin Oppa saying.

"Still congratulations. Chaeyoung, you'll be leading the showcase. Now let's start the discussion." Ms. Kim said and started to discuss.

"Wait, who performed with you?" Jimin Oppa whispered.

"Chaeyoung Oppa, Nayeon unnie said it was him. I'm stupid that I didn't notice it." I whispered back.

"Same, I didn't notice it." Jimin Oppa said.

We continued to listen and after our vocal class, Ms. Kim introduced a new teacher that will teach is in our dance class. After that, she dismissed us early so that after lunch we could go to the auditorium to continue our dance class.

"Y/N, can I talk to you?" I looked at Tzuyu Oppa and gave him a light smile.

"Sure."

As the others walked to the cafeteria. I just followed Tzuyu Oppa as we walked outside the school.

He sits on a bench so I did the same.

"I'm sorry, I'm not the one who performed with you." He said without beating around the bush.

"It's ok." I was just able to say.

I don't really know what to say. I mean I don't know if I should be mad that he didn't go to the event but she did it for something.

"I don't think I should keep going. Ms. Kim totally knows that I am not the one who performed that time. But she's closing her eyes on that fact. So I'll stop."

I looked at him shockingly and trying to process what he said.

"N-no. Oppa why?"

"I don't really like being in this school. I don't like to be an idol. This is just what my father wants. I don't want to do what he wants. I've been doing it for the past years and I don't want to live with it anymore."

No. But he is a successful idol... he can't quit!

"But... Oppa, if you'll set this all away, there's is a big thing you won't able to get in the future." I said worryingly.

I don't believe he doesn't want to be an idol. I've been his fan like a total fan. I can see that he's enjoying his performance every time I attend his concerts and public events.

"Are you really sure? But... what is it all about?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"When you are performing, why do you perform like you are doing the thing you really wanted?" I asked to ask trying not to raise a voice.

"Oppa... if you give it all today... how about tomorrow?" I asked as my tears are threatening to fall.

Call me dramatic or what, but there's nothing more hurtful than seeing your idol, the person you look up to, your crush, your role model, the person who saves your miserable life... wanting to end what he really likes...

Is that what he really likes?

All I know is performing is what Tzuyu Oppa wants.

But I can't assure... since I am just a fan. I don't know what his life behind the stage and camera.

Knowing that he's falling out of love on his passion made me look upon him.

He also inspired me to be an idol. Then now, he wants to give up. What will happen in the future if he will do it?

"I'll just finish the showcase. At least on that part, I can make it up to you."

As he said that, I wasn't able to hold on to myself.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as he chuckled.

"Oppa, please don't give up!" I begged like a kid.

He sighed and just looked at the sky.

"If they didn't just pursue what they want. Mom and dad want me to be an idol. They even pushed me to do some commercials. But then I lost my focus on school. I lost my scholarship. We need to pay for my tuition and dad doesn't have a fine job before."

"Mom overworked herself. Dad and I didn't know that she has a problem with her health. It's already late. Then she died."

I was left silent as he said that.

"Then you want it too... your parents won't work so hard to pursue you being an idol if you don't want it," I uttered.

He sighed deeply and smiled. On the side, I can see his genuine smile.

"Yeah. Super."