Chapter 103

Jeongyeon's PoV

I am here at the my office room to talk to these people. I didn't expect them coming. Hay, such a troublesome.

"If you are still gonna push that thing, no. I won't let Y/N." I said.

"But your kid has a potential." Momo said.

"And? It's my decision."

"How about your daughter's decision? It's her life, hyung." Tzuyu butted in.

"Huh, it's easy for you to say because you are a celebrity too. Luck on you because your daughter chose the same track as you." I huffed.

"See? It slipped in your mouth. You want Y/N to be like you." Jihyo said.

"That's for the best."

"How can say? Your kid wants this. And getting on the best needs a really strong drive which is her willingness." Jihyo said

I just scoffed and look at them.

"No, I won't let you get my daughter from me. I lost my wife and not my daughter!"

"We are not trying to get her from you! You are just the one who is thinking that way! And for your information, it was not us who took your wife's life. She was meant to die on the day she gave birth on Y/N!" Jihyo yelled which made me look at her.

"Shut up! You know nothing!"

"Of course I am! You didn't bother to tell us what happened to you. All we just knew is you guys gone after the accident on the ship. As if we are not friends." Jihyo said.

"Jihyo, stop. What's with that bragging of that accident." Sana said.

"I just know.. something might happened that day. When their company kicked them. And no news coming out about them. All the disappearance after that accident? What happened? If Nayeon's uncle didn't inform us that you guys are married and Nayeon died because of her labor, we would thought that you all are gone." Jihyo said.

"She's right. It's unfair. We are your friend. We are Nayeon's friend. We have the right to know." Momo said.

"Hyung, we won't stay silent forever. We want to know what happened." Dahyun said.

"Don't tell me you want us to be like Chaeyoung? Who died without even knowing where you guys are. If I know, Mina noona is mad on you after hiding and taking Nayeon noona away."

"Stop!" I cussed and looked at them.

"You are in my house, you will do what I want!"

"Is that how you treat your daughter?"

At this point, I can't stop myself on fuming and run to Tzuyu as I clenched his collar.

"Dad, stop!"

I snapped as I saw my door opened and there's Y/N and Minju.

I looked at Tzuyu and tighten my grip.

"I tried to be a good dad on her. You don't have the right to tell me how I am treating her because I am doing what I know is right. I promised to Nayeon to take care of her! I tried even if I know she's not mine! You don't know anything so shut the fuck up!"

Your PoV

As dad pushed Tzuyu oppa, I immediately went in and go to dad. I knew something will happen so I told Minju that we need to go to this room.

"Dad, please."

"What did you say?" I heard Jihyo unnie asked.

"Unnie- I mean, Ms. Park. Please just leave." I said.

"No, what did he said?" Jihyo unnie asked.

I looked at dad and he is still in rage.

"I told you not to come out to your room."

"But dad... I was worried for you."

I looked at them and of course they are surprised.

"Ms. Park... please. Dad is a good father to me. The only thing we don't agree together is about me being an idol. But he never been a bad father to me. He raised me despite of me being n-not his child." I said.

I don't want to stutter to prove that I can handle myself thoughts but my action is betraying so much.

"What are you talking about?"

I looked at dad and held his arm. I am still in the process of accepting it and I don't think I could say it to them.

"Dad... tell them. T-they have to know." I plead as I saw daw wanting to cry.

"If that's the case then you have no rights to decide for Y/N. Even if you are her father, you should still respect her decision!"

"Fine! I am not her father! Jimin... he was Y/N's father."

"What?"

"Jimin is dead-"

"Jimin was on the ship. The gang that he was into came after Nayeon. And they forced them to do it or else they will die. But before that, They hurt Nayeon. She gained too much trauma that's why we need to run away. She don't want to talk to anyone and even throw tantrums whenever there's anyone around her."

"W-what? No, you should have told us!"

"Don't you think I don't want to tell you? I was so mad, so afraid, so scared what should I do. Nayeon's uncle rely on me because I was the only one who could calm her down. But it still took month before we found out what truly happened. That Jimin died from saving her. And that event caused Y/N."

"I tried to raise her like she's mine. I worked hard to give her a better life. I did my best to be a good father. But every time Y/N grew up, I could see that she's becoming her mother. A person who will strive hard to be on spotlight. That event happened to Nayeon is haunting me down. What if Y/N will experience that? That's why I worked hard to have money. To have guards that could protect her while I am still mourning from Nayeon's death."

"You will never understand me because I know everything. I know what may happen. And I am scared for her to be like her mother. Who losses her hope and smile. Because after all... she carries her mom's face. Every time I look at her, and every time I give what she wants and she feel happy. I can see Nayeon before that day."