/Chapter 34/

Third Person

As the police arrive, Nayeon was asked to bring Y/N home with her by her father. They took a cab then
arrived at their house.

"Take this," Nayeon said as she gave the younger a glass of water.

"I know it's traumatic and I can't tell you to not feel worried. But still, I'm here, you can take a rest first." Nayeon said that made Y/N calmed for a bit.

"I thought it will be my last time with you guys. I'm just starting to want to stay with you." Y/N mumbled.

"Silly, you're too young to die, let's go on your bed," Nayeon said and supports Y/N to go to her room.

As they arrived at Y/N's room, she let the younger lay down and just let her drift into sleep.

"Aigoo, I almost fainted when the guy pointed the knife to you," Nayeon mumbled as she's staring at the younger one who's already sleeping.

As she made sure that the younger is fine and asleep, she went out of the room and called Jihyo.

Just in time because it's the time of their dismissal. Not so long Jihyo arrived and Nayeon let her come.

"Here are the notes for the lesson that you missed," Jihyo said as she gave Nayeon the notes she had.

"How's the performance?" Jihyo asked.

"It was great. I saw them performed and I guess they can all perform at the showcase." Nayeon said.

"Guess? Not sure?"

Nayeon sighed and sat across to Jihyo.

"Tzuyu didn't show up on their performance."

"What? Aigoo, boys boys boys!"

"Where's Y/N?" Jihyo asked.

"She's sleeping, something bad happened after the event," Nayeon said with visible concern.

"What is it?"

"It's a long story, but to be short, Y/N almost get into danger," Nayeon said.

"Oh shoot."

"I know, it's really fast. Anyway, I don't want to talk about it anymore. It makes me feel uneasy as I remember Y/N's situation, for real." Nayeon said.

"That must be hard for Y/N, I hope she can get to school tomorrow."

"We'll see if she could."

"Ah Nayeon, I don't have anything to mean about this but... how long Y/N will stay here?" Jihyo asked.

"Dad said as he finds her parents," Nayeon replied.

"You looked comfortable with her, to be honest, Y/N is lucky that your father let her here," Jihyo said.

"I know, It's not a big thing tho. Do you know what is weird? I can get along with her and even if dad won't say, I know he noticed that I am being older on Y/N." Nayeon said and laughed.

"Yeah right. Ah, I need to go, see you tomorrow.

"Yeah, Take care," Nayeon said as she escorts Jihyo out of the house.

Ah, Nayeon bids goodbye to Jihyo. She went back to the house and checks if Y/N is still sleeping.

"Is it normal that I see you as someone really close to me? I'm afraid that if dad found your parents, you'll leave us..." Nayeon said as she's looking at the younger.

"You'll be reaching your dream, your father will allow you. So don't give up." Nayeon uttered.

It's like it just went out from her unconsciously. She smiled and fixed the younger's blanket and left the room.

Your PoV

"Y/N-ssi!"

I snapped out in my bed as I heard someone called my name. When I get up, I roamed my eyes and saw that I am not in my mom's house anymore.

"W-where am I?" I uttered as I started to feel anxious. I looked around as I found a picture of me on the table beside my bed.

I snapped and realized that it is my bed... at my father's house.

"Hey there."

I looked at the person who called me and saw the lady who brought me back to the past.

"Why I am here?!"

"Why? Isn't this is your REAL place?" She asked as she sits on my bed.

"N-no! Bring me back! I still want to be with mom!"

She sighed and looked at me with a mischievous smile.

"I will, but I just want to remind you... you are going back not to change what already happened."

"What?"

"You cannot stop what already happened Y/N. If you'll try to do it, at least think wisely because it will affect the time where you are living."

"What do you mean?"

"For example... if you'll tell your mom to pursue her dream... then you won't be born in the future."

My heart shattered as I heard what she said.

So it's really me? The reason why mom wasn't able to get in her dream...

"You still have many things to know, instead of changing what already happened... why not focusing on what you have to know? It is just near to you, you just need to open your eyes, dear."

"Y/N, Y/N wake up!"

I get up in my bed as I catch my breath wildly. I starting to feel cold sweat dripping down as my heart pumps up and down.

"Are you ok?" I looked at the person beside me and saw mom.

"Unnie!" I uttered and hugged her.

It took minutes before I calmed down myself. Mom gave me a drink as I broke into our hug.

"What happened? Are you having a nightmare? Is it because of what happened this afternoon?" She asked continuously.

"N-no. I'm fine unnie. I'm ok now." I said.

I thought I really came back to real-time...

"Geez, you scared me. I immediately run here when I heard you." Mom said.

She gets her tissue and wipes the cold sweat that made me look at her.

How can she act like a mom when I am just a stranger in her eyes...

I unconsciously smile as the tears that threatening to come out already burst.

I hugged her waist as I buried my head on her shoulder.

"I thought I will never be with you and hal-abeoji again," I uttered.