/Chapter 47/

Third Person

The four went to the office to meet the scouts from KLP entertainment.

"Annyeonghaseyo." We greeted and bowed.

"Hello, I am Dowoon, I'll be your temporary manager. I am the one who scouted you, along with my team." He said.

"M-manager? Woah." I wowed.

I heard Jimin Oppa giggled as he looks at me.

Do I look weird, this is literally my first time, eh!

"Hello, I am Park Jimin. Please take care of me!" Oppa said as he moved forward.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Yoo Jeongyeon. Nice to meet you manager Dowoon!"

"Hi, I'm Im Nayeon, it's nice to have me in your company. I mean it's nice to be in your company." Mom said in giggled.

Gosh, the confidence!

I heard dad scoffs making my sneaker.

Mom elbowed me making me snapped.

"Oh, I'm...Yoo Y/N. Nice to meet you manager-nim." I said and bowed.

"Wow, you're so kind." Mr. Dowoon said to me.

"She really is." Mom said

"Are you two related?" Mr. Dowoon asked as he points to me and dad.

"A-ah aniyo," I replied.

"Ok, so four of you stand out on the showcase. Jeongyeon on his charisma and vocal. Nayeon on his center vibe and stable vocal. Jimin on his unbelievable vocal. And Y/N... you look so nice on the stage, your vocal is not bad."

"Are we going to be on one team? Like KARD sunbaenim?" Mom asked.

KARD?

"You'll be doing individual projects, but if there will be a chance, we will make a project that you all have in." Mr. Dowoon said.

"S-so it's official then?" I asked.

"Of course, congratulations." He said.

I gasped and looked at mom.

"Oh my god!"

"I'll be back tomorrow.for now, Enjoy your last day here in the school." He said and left smiling on is.

"Yes! We don't need to go to school anymore!" Mom cheered.

"Why?"

"Well, we can still go here if we want to." Jimin Oppa said.

We left the office and walk into the cafeteria for our lunchtime.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe this." I hyped as I shook jimin Oppa.

"Well now that we'll be working on one company, we should stay together," Dad said.

Pfft!

"Cool, Jimin Oppa and you will get along," I said.

Not so long the others came and told us that their company talked to them too.

"Where's Tzuyu Oppa?" I asked as I noticed he's not around.

"Y/N."

I looked at Sana unnie as she called me.

"Can we talk?"

"Ah, ne," I said and followed her as she signaled me to do so.

"What is it unnie?" I asked as we are now outside the cafeteria.

She smiled and caressing my arm.

"You did great when you talked to Tzuyu to perform and stay. Can you ask him to sign the paper for the company?" She asked.

"Oh the SN entertainment? Why?"

"He said he won't sign unless it's from another company." Sana unnie said.

"O-oh... I can't- I can't force him if he doesn't want to. Chaeyoung Oppa said that he feels like he's just in that company because his father is with friends on your father." I said.

"Do you believe that that is the reason?"

"No! I-I mean, he's so talented... he's just... not confident," I said as I look down.

"Right, so please motivate him."

"U-unnie, may I ask something?" I said.

"What is it?"

"Why are you so concerned about him? Why don't you approach him directly?" I asked.

she smiled bitterly and sighed.

"Tzuyu and I used to be good friends before, same as our parents. That's why dad assured us that if we grow up, he will save a spot for us in his company. But then something happened."

"Tzuyu is not really good at singing before. All he has is looks, which is his advantage. The people keep on praising him for his looks but some kids bullied him. Saying he's only got the chance to be on TV because of his looks because his father is closed to my father which is a CEO and founder of a talent company. His pride got hurt so much, so he trained himself."

"But don't want to be with us anymore. Since there are still people who see him like that. Plus his pride is still up." Sana unnie said and sighed.

"That's why..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, I told you, his pride is so... I want to make him realize that he has the talents, you can see it. He really works hard for it. But then he started to be out of his pace when his mother died. His father just want to help him to reach his dream." Sana unnie said.

If I won't help Tzuyu Oppa now, then there will be no Tzuyu that I idolized in the future...

"Ok unnie! I'll do my best!" I said

She giggled and hugged me.

"Thank you Y/N-ssi, you're a savior!"

"But unnie, do you like Oppa? That's why you want me to help her?" I asked.

She smiled and nod.

"Well it won't make sense, he wouldn't like me anyway." She said.

Well, you're not sure...

"I think if you had a daughter, it will be a goddess," I said making her blush.

"Yah! Why are you thinking that way?!" She said.

I laughed and just shook my head.