/Chapter 60/

Nayeon's PoV

"D-Don't be mad at him. I am the one who wants to get in his car." Y/N said as she's looking down.

I don't know why but all I can see is guilt in her eyes. Even if she's looking down, I know that she doesn't want what just happened.

I clench my fist to hold back. As much as I wanted to yell out at Jimin, I can't be knowing that Y/N is here.

I sighed deeply as I shut my eyes.

"Tsk, dad will be mad if he found out about this," I mumbled.

"Sorry." What Y/N only can say.

Jeongyeon held me and signaled me to come closer to Y/N. Even I, I know that she's scared. I mean after I yelled?

I don't even know why I am so affected by it. Y/N is not even related to me, but she got this charm that you would really want her to be in safe...

"I'm sorry, I'm just worried. You are on our side, what if your parents will look for you?" I said.

"Guys, I'll just check Chaeyoung. His parents are calling me." Jeongyeon said.

"I want to come."

Jeongyeon looked at me as if he is asking if I will let Y/N. I mean she's got minor bruises but she should stay here. Not until you'll look at her eyes and saw how she's begging with it.

"Let's go, I want to check him too," I said.

"How about Jimi-"

"He can handle himself there," I said and walk with Jeongyeon while supporting Y/N.

As we arrived at the emergency room, we saw Mina, and just in time, the door went open revealing the doctors.

"He's fine now, we just need to wait as he wakes up."

After that, we walk again to Chaeyoung's new room. Mina sighed in relief after that.

"You didn't even stop Chaeyoung? What the heck, Mina?" I hissed.

She just looks down as she cannot look at me.

"It was just a pure game, but then-

"Game, with your own lives?"

"Sorry."

I hissed and about to open my mouth again, but Jeongyeon drags me out of the room, leaving Mina and Y/N inside.

"What the hell, Jeongyeon?!"

"Nayeon can you calm yourself? Everything happened already, just be thankful that everyone is safe." Jeongyeon said.

"Calm? How can I calm? Jeongyeon we are turning idols. You know how much we want to be on that spot. After this do you think the management won't find out?"

"Is it really about that or Jimin and Y/N?"

I halted back as he asked me an unexpected question.