/Chapter 4/

Your PoV

DECEMBER 11, 2040

Today is the second day of my class in Hanyoung. I woke up early and get in my uniform first. Of course, I wore the uniform that Wonyoung have too. I went down and saw dad in the living room talking to someone on his phone.

As I get down, I just stand and wait for him to finish since I need to inform him that I'll be going already.

"Ok, I'll get back on you," Dad said on the other line as he noticed me.

"Are you going?" He asked

"Ne, I'll go now," I said and about to leave but my dad spoke up.

"I'll drop you to your school, is that fine."

My eyes literally widened as I heard that.

"A-aniyo!"

I saw him startled because of yelled.

"I-i mean, It's ok dad. I'll just use a bus. I'm fine with it." I said

"Are you sure? It's more co-"

"Ne," I said and run closer to him.

"Bye," I said and kissed his cheek before running out of the house.

"Aigoo! That was close!" I hissed as I get out of the house.

I looked for a bus and get in. While on the way, I prepared my paper bag where I put my uniform in Hanyoung. As I saw the nearest public restroom I went off the bus.

"Right, this is not hard," I mumbled and get in to change.

Since the school is just a few walks so I just continued to walk after I finished changing.

"Y/N!" I heard from my back.

As I looked back I saw a car and Minju inside waving her hand.

"Oh, Good morning!" I said

She went off since we are in school already.

"Good morning, let's go." She said and clung to me as we both walk inside the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And that's the first way so you can improve your vocal." Ms. Park said.

"Now, I'll choose random people to sing here and I want to see the thing that I taught." She said and wandered her eyes.

"Anyone who wants to volunteer?" She asked. I wandered my eyes and none of the class wants to go in first so I took the courage and sighed deeply.

I raised my hand and I saw Ms. Park looked at me but then she didn't call me.

"Anyone?"

I waved my hand but still, she didn't call me, so I stood up which made all of the class looked at me.

"I want to try, seonsaengnim," I said sternly and looked at her directly.

I saw her smirked and then she crossed her arms.

"Ok then, let's see."

I nodded and walk in front to see the other's reaction. I cleared my throat and started to sing a song that I randomly picked.

"Woah~" I heard Minju uttered that made me giggled.

I finished the song and the others gave me a clap. I looked at Ms. Park and she just nodded continuously.

"Good job, but you didn't completely show me what I taught. Are you just showing off yourself Ms. Yoo?" She asked seriously that made me startled.

"A-aniyo, I just want to-"

"Next time, showing off is not what I really want. I want a big impact and That's it when you'll just apply what I taught to you. Ok moving on, you can go back to your seat." She said and looked at the others.

I just sighed and walk back to my seat.

"It's ok, you did great. Ms. Park is really strict that's why." Minju said.

I just smiled and turned my attention back to the class. We took the vocal class for 2 hours then now we are heading to the auditorium to have some free time.

"Where are you going?" Minju asked

"Uhm, I need to get something in the room. I'll get back here." I said. She just nodded and went to the others who are starting to have their practices.

I walk back to the room but I saw someone that stopped me.

"In my office, now." Ms. Park said.

I just followed her and as soon as we got in her office, she sat on her chair and signal me to sit also.

"Park seonsaeng, if this is about my dad.... please, I'm still begging you," I said.

"About that, I decided to ignore it. But I don't have anything to do if your father finds out about that." She said that made me looked at her surprised.

"N-ne, Thank you!" I said and gave her a big smile. She just looked at me then sighed.

"You can't move if you'll continue that way." She said that made me frowned.

"What?"

"What is the specific reason why you are here?" She asked

"I... I want to be an Idol, to perform on stage." I said

"Are you sure? Or you just want to run away from what your dad wants and thinks that the only way is being an Idol since that's what you know you are good with?" She asked which made me more confused.

"Your mom is not like that." She said that surprised me.

"Mom? Y-you know her?"

"Of course, they studied here. Like you, they want to be a kpop star, but it doesn't go on they wanted." Ms. Park said.

They?

"I hope as time passes by, you'll fall to what your dream which is this. That will happen if your father wouldn't find this out." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~
After talking to Ms. Park, I went back to the auditorium and just sat at the corner as I watched the others having a practice. I'm just sitting while my head is full of thoughts.

Did mom enter at Hanyoung?
Then why dad doesn't want me to get into this school?

"Are you just running away from what your dad wants and think that the only way is being an Idol since that's what you know you are good with?"

I'm just running away? I don't really know... but when Ms. Park said that, maybe I am? I don't want my dad's want for me. I don't know what I want to be. All I know is I can excel in this track that I chose. And also... I just felt that I need to get into this school.

Maybe because mom went here also.