Chapter 64

Nayeon's PoV

"All done, we will start the taping next day. Today's rehearsal is good, I hope we can do it better."

After that, we left the building as Jihyo bids and separates her way.

"Got message from Y/N?" Jeongyeon asked as we get into his car.

I checked my phone as I remember but I saw nothing.

"Gosh, that kid is really making me worried." I hissed and called her number.

I heard Jeongyeon's light laugh making me to look at her.

"Why?"

"Nothing, you are just acting like a mom on her." He said.

"So?"

"It's cute."

I wasn't able to reply and just buckled up. The trip went silent as Jeongyeon didn't talk anymore. As much as I want to break the silent, I feel like I'll be losing my pride if I do so.

"You did great a while ago. Didn't know you are good at acting." I said to break the silent.

"Oh, well not good as you but thanks." He said.

"How's your family anyway?"

"They are good, still the same as the usual. Why did you ask?"

Oh right, Nayeon. Why?

"Nothing." I said and looked at the window instead.

"Okay." He said.

Not so long we arrived at our house. I hopped out and looked back at him.

"Thanks for dropping me, see you."

"Your welcome." He just said and started his car and drove away.

"What the- that's unusual... he didn't even say bye." I mumbled.

I walked inside and look for Y/N but I didn't see her. When i walked into her room, I saw her standing and staring into something seriously.

"Y/N."

She snapped upon hearing my voice and I saw she hid the thing she's holding a while ago.

"U-unnie. You're back."

"Yeah, and you too... you didn't inform me." I said and walk inside completely.

She just scratched her head and chuckled.

"Sorry, I forgot. But I met Mina un-"

"Yeah, I know. Jeongyeon told me." I said and sat on her bed.

"He did? Oh anyway, how's the day?"

I just shrugged and tell her how the meeting went. It's kinda tiring but to be honest it feels like I just made another achievement. So I told her it's somehow a nice day in total.

"Did you eat already?" I asked.

"Not yet."

"Let's go, help me to prepare. Dad will be going home this night." I said.

We walked out of her room and went to the kitchen to prepare and cook.

"Unnie, how long you know Mina unnie?" She asked which made me turn.

"I don't really know... it's quite long, why?"

"Nothing. She's... I hope I can see her in the future." She said and smiled.

I frowned and faced her.

"What happened?"

"Nothi-"

"Y/N." I called up making her stop on whatever she's doing.

I am just looking at her as she gave me a smile.

"Nothing for real, unnie. She just seems so kind. She's so concerned with Chaeyoung oppa. You know, that kind of love... I want to experience it someday." She said.

I just looked at her as I tried to read her. I don't know but seems she's so fond with Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Are they even a thing?" I asked.

"Hopefully... Ah, I want Sana unnie and Tzuyu oppa too. I think their child will be-"

"Child?"

"I-... I ship them? Hehe."

I just shook my head and chuckled.

"You're ridiculously being a hopeless romatic, Y/N. We are too young for that... I mean, you are too young."

"I'll be 20." She huffed as she pouts.

I laughed and continued what I am doing.

"But for me unnie, Sana unnie and Tzuyu oppa would match with each other. Even Momo unnie and Dahyun oppa."

"Great, are you a match maker?" I asked.

"Kinda." She said and laugh.

"Ah, I have a question." She said.

"Hmm?"

"If you can go back to the past, what is the first thing you will do?" She asked sounding so serious.

"Yeah, you are almost 20 but still up with those questions huh?" I said.

"I will spend that time with my parents." She said answering her own questions.

"I'm kinda miss them." She added.

I saw the sadness in her eyes and for unknown reason, I felt a sting in my chest. It's crazy but, I am really affected whenever I see her like that.

"I wish I could be with them, like for real."

I sighed and leave my thing first to sit across to her.

"I don't know what to do if I could go back to the past. I don't regret anything about it so why would I bother?" I said.

She looked at me straight in my eyes and smiled, tho that smile doesn't bring any happiness.

"What if, you made a mistake? Then that mistake caused a life? Would you go back to change it?" She asked.

I was stopped for a minute as I think of her question.

Third Person

"Sometimes... Mistake can lead to something more better, Maybe I would just work on it to become it better. Going back seems so off, life is about moving forward." Nayeon said.

The silence filled the table between the two. Not so quite, someone walked in and broke the silence.

"Here are my ladies!"

"Dad!"

"Hal-abeoji!"

Y/N and Nayeon run to her father and gave him a hug.

"We are almost done, have a seat." Nayeon said to her dad.

"How's the day? Sorry, I'm kinda busy on the police station. Anyway, Y/N I got a news for you." His grandpa said making them to look at him curiously.

"It's great dad." Nayeon just said.

"What about Y/N?" Nayeon added, not even giving much information on how her day went as she's also excited on the news.

"Oh well, I found your father. All the details you gave matched on him. When I asked him about you, he said that he has been looking for you. The day is kinda long so I told him to go back tomorrow and meet you."

Nayeon looked at Y/N as she heard the news. Meanwhile, Y/N is really confused. As she know it's impossible to happen.

"Aren't you happy about it?" Nayeon asked.

"H-huh? Yeah, I'm glad... Thank you hal-abeoji."