/Chapter 15/

Third Person

As Y/N sits back on her seat she can't avoid mesmerizing the beauty of the ladies in front of her. It's like she's staring at the closer view of stars.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Momo asked.

"N-ne seonsaengnim," Y/N said nervously.

The others looked at her confusedly upon hearing the way she addressed the older.

"W-wae?" Y/N asked confusedly.

"Nothing, anyway. So Nayeon would you like to introduce Y/N?" Momo said to Nayeon.

"Well, we just talked a while ago. Dad brought her yesterday. She slept at the park and used a faked ID. I'm sorry to state it Y/N." Nayeon said and look sorrily at the younger.

"I-it's ok... Uhm yeah, hal-abeoji helped me. I have no house to stay with so yeah."

"Hal-abeoji?"

Y/N snapped out as she realized what she said. Suddenly Nayeon laughed.

"I know, she probably thinks that dad is already old," Nayeon said.

"Y/N may I ask something? What do you put in your face?" Sana asked who's also part of Jline.

"A-ah?"

"Uhm like skin care routine?"

"KC products, it's very popular here in k-" Y/N suddenly stopped as she remembered something.

KC products started the year 2035, it's freaking 2019! Y/N thought.

"KC products, haven't heard that before," Sana said.

"Forget it, do you have some person you know?" Mina said.

"Uhm..."

"She knows Jeongyeon," Nayeon answered.

"Jeongyeon? Yoo Jeongyeon? Wait, are you related?" Momo asked continuously.

"Well..."

"I guess no, Y/N it's ok, you can speak. Don't be shy." Nayeon said.

Y/N mentally sighed as she feels really awkward around them.

"Guys, the boys will arrive here," Jihyo said that made the others to be alert.

"They are good, don't worry," Momo said to Y/N.

Not so long they heard a chimed from the door and saw the boys. Y/N jaws littered drop as she saw the boys entering the café.

"Omg, the visual king Tzuyu!" Y/N exclaimed and stood up.

The other girls looked at her confusedly but she didn't mind.

"Hi, guys!" Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung said in unison.

"As expected from boys, always late." Nayeon exhaled.

"Noona, it's just a minute." Chaeyoung reasoned.

"Boys, we like you to meet, Y/N, she's staying on Nayeon's." Jihyo said as she points to the younger.

"Aren't you the girl in the police station?" Jeongyeon asked that made the others confused except Nayeon.

"A-ah ne," Y/N said and bowed.

She didn't notice her father is also there as she first noticed her idol.

"Sorry for misunderstanding last time," Y/N said and bowed again.

"It's ok," Jeongyeon said and tapped Y/N's head.

They all get their seats and started to ask questions to Y/N as if she's in an interrogation session.

"How old are you?"

"What's your IG name?"

"Do you go to school?"

"Parents' number?"

"House?"

"Guys stop!" They all went quiet after Nayeon exclaimed. She noticed that the younger is starting to feel uncomfortable so she made her action.

"You are making her feel uncomfortable, chill out."

"Sorry, we got excited," Chaeyoung said and laughed.

"Y/N, is it fine if you'll introduce yourself to us? You can trust us." Nayeon said.

Y/N breathe deeply and nodded.

"So uhm... I'm Yoo Y/N, I really don't know what happened. I just woke up in the same park I stayed with. Then the police approach me asking for my ID, then he said it's fake. I'm pretty sure it's not. I even use it for public transportations." Y/N said.

"Public transportation? I never heard public transportation where you can use your ID." Dahyun said.

"I- I mean... really? You still don't have that today?" Y/N asked frustratedly.

"What are you doing in the park anyway?" Mina asked.

"I- I just decided to. I sneaked out from our house because dad and I fought. I stayed there watching fireworks then maybe I fell asleep too." Y/N explained.

"Fireworks? Didn't you say it's just yesterday? You got in the police station yesterday?" Sana.

"Ne..."

"There's no fireworks yesterday."

Y/N wanted to cry after hearing them. There's really no way for her to escape in their question.

"R-really?"

"That's a few red flags," Mina mumbled.

"E-eh?"

"Forget it, Y/N so do you go to school?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I did... at Hanyoung but dad pull out the- Aish there's no use if I'll tell y'all," Y/N mumbled at the last part.

"Hanyoung? When? We didn't see you there tho." Momo asked.

"I did an audition... I guess."

"Guys, it's getting late, did you forgot we need to go somewhere?" Tzuyu spoke up this time.

"Oh right! I forgot!"-Chaeyoung.

"Cool, let's go!"

They all stand up except Y/N which Chaeyoung noticed.

"Y/N-ssi, let's go. It'll be fun." Chaeyoung said and smiled at the younger. On the other hand, Y/N felt relieved for a bit.

Y/N nodded and stoop up. They all walk out of the café and went somewhere.

"Since you said that you auditioned in Hanyoung, it means you have a talent. Sing, dance rap or what?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Uhm I sing," Y/N said and smiled.

"Cool, can you sing for me?"

"R-right here?"

"Later, Save it!" Chaeyoung said and smiled comfortably to Y/N.

"O-ok."

After few walks they arrived on a closed tunnel, everything was dark until they reached the end tunnel, many people around their age are also staying at the place and having some fun. In the center, a 3 feet tall stage was the place where the performers' performs.

"Y/N-ssi, should you try?" Chaeyoung asked Y/N.

"Uhm. Yeah?"

"Guys! Y/N will sing!" Chaeyoung informed that made the others too hyped up.

"Ok may we call on the girl right there, She'll be singing for us!" A random guy said.

Y/N sighed and get on the stage, it's pretty high enough to see the other audience.

While composing herself, she saw the others cheering on her specially Nayeon.

I hope this is not just a dream