/Chapter 2/

Your PoV

It was already our dance class when Minju and I decided to change our uniform since we need to have a dance lesson.

"Y/N-ssi, what did Ms. Park tell you?" Minju asked.

"Ah, about what happened this morning. I promised that it won't happen again." I just said and smiled. After changing, we walk back to the studio for the lesson.

"Mrs. Kim is our dance teacher. She's one of the best teachers here."

"Mrs. Kim?"

"Ne, Mrs. Kim Hirai Momo she's Japanese. She also studied here. Guess what, she's in the same class as my mom and dad." Minju said.

"Oh. That's awesome."

"Ne, her husband too."

I just nodded and turned my gaze as a woman entered.

"Mrs. Kim," Minju whispered.

"Hello everyone!"

"Annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim!" We were all greeted.

"I heard that you are the students who passed the audition. Congratulations, and also glad to see you here... In my class. Shall we start?"

She looked around as if she were scanning us then her eyes stopped on our part.

"Oh, Minju. Glad to see you here. I thought you'll be going to the acting department. Anyway, can you show us some moves for the beginning?" Mrs. Kim said.

I sighed in relief as I heard that it was Minju. Although I want to show what I can do, not now. I'm not ready, yikes!

"Sure Mrs. Kim." Minju confidently said as she walks into the middle and ready herself.

The music started then Minju danced like she was already used to it.

"Daebak~" I mumbled.

Everyone clapped including me as Minju finished the performance, she walked back beside me and gave me a big smile.

"You did great," I said.

"Thank you."

"Good job Minju, as expected for a daughter of Chou."

"Thank you, Mrs. Kim," Minju said and bowed.

"Ok, let's see who's next so I can see what you can do." Mrs. Kim said and checked her student list.

I crossed my fingers hoping it was not me as I also whispered like I'm chanting a spell.

"Not me, not me, not me," I whispered continuously.

I slowly looked at Mrs. Kim and she stopped scanning her list and started to look around.

"Y/N? Yoo Y/N."

Shit

"Here!" Minju said as she pulled up my hand.

"Y-yah!"

"It's ok, you can do it," Minju said and winked.

I gulped and looked at Mrs. Kim who was just looking at me.

"N-ne, I'm Y/N. Yoo Y/N." I said and walked in the middle.

"Yoo Y/N... Ok, show us what you can do." She said and played music.

I was surprised at first but eventually got into the beat of the music and started to get along with it.

As the music stopped, I also stopped and bowed.

"Not bad." Mrs. Kim said so I responded with a bow.

The class started after showing off our dancing skills. We all listen then after an hour the class ended.

"What's our next class?" I asked Minju.

"Still dance, but we'll have a break," Minju said.

I just nodded and we both sat on the floor as we drink our water to recharge.

"Yoo Y/N, can I have a moment?" Mrs. Kim suddenly said.

Minju and I looked at each other confusedly then I started to have this feeling again.

Oh no, don't tell me- Aish!

"A-ah, ne. Seonsaeng-nim." I said and stood up as I excused myself from Minju.

We walked outside the studio then Mrs. Kim stopped and looked at me.

"W-what is it, Mrs. Kim?" I asked.

"I just want to ask...How did you find this school?" She asked

I stopped first as I didn't expect her question to be like that.

"Ah, what do you mean seonsaengnim? Hanyoung is very famous an-"

"So that's why you came here." She said without letting me finish my sentence.

"Ne. I want to be an Idol and I know this school will help me a lot." I said.

"Ok, I hope you'll reach your goal. You can go back inside." She said. I just nodded and went in again.

I think my only problem is Ms. Park... Appa shouldn't find out about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person

After Mrs. Kim talked to Y/N, she walked to someone she knows for a talk.

"Jihyo-ssi, are you busy?" Mrs. Kim asked as she went in without knocking.

"Yeah, don't you know how to knock?!" Ms. Park said with a trace of annoyance.

"Haha! Mian, Don't you have a class right now?"

"Later, why?"

"Have you met... Yoo Y/N, there's a student in class A. Did you know?" Mrs. Kim asked.

Ms. Park stopped on her thing and looked at Mrs. Kim.

"Ne."

"Oh really? Do you think- ah ani." Mrs. Kim said and stopped in the middle with hesitation.

"There's no way that he will enroll his daughter here." Mrs. Kim mumbled which Jihyo heard.

"Aniyo, you're right. She's Jeongyeon and Nayeon's daughter." Jihyo said.

"Ah yeah of- WHAT!?"

"Y-you mean Jeongyeon enrolled his daughter here?" Momo asked surprisingly.

"Aniyo, He didn't know," Jihyo said while typing on her laptop.

"Eh? How did she?" Momo stopped as a thought came to her mind. She looked at Jihyo who stopped and looked at Momo too.

"Right, just like how Nayeon auditioned before in this school. Jeongyeon didn't know that Y/N is in there. Y/N faked the sign of her father."

"Omg is this- aigoo! Wait, how did you know?" Momo asked

"At first when she introduced herself I know that there was something on her. She looks like her mother if you'll focus. Then I asked for her info-card in the faculty. I saw the consent and realized that it wasn't Jeongyeon's sign but his name is on it. Made me conclude that Y/N faked it." Jihyo explained.

"You mean... Jeongyeon doesn't want his daughter to be in this school? That he doesn't want any connection on us?" Momo asked sadly.

"I don't know, I guess?"

"How about Y/N? You know that it will be a mess if Jeongyeon finds out about this."

"I'll ask you instead... Do you want another dream to cut off?"

"What do you mean?" Momo asked.

"Y/N...She's like her mother. You can see in her eyes that she wants it."