/Chapter 48/

Your PoV

We are now walking back to the cafeteria after Sana unnie and I talked. While walking, I can't stop looking at her. I mean, she is the wife of my first love.

Wow, this is really so amazing!

"Yah, are you gay?" Sana unnie asked making me snapped.

"E-eh?"

"You're staring at me, did you fall for me?" She asked sounding like she's teasing me.

Gosh, Minju's mom is really unbelievable!

I just laughed as I don't want to answer her question too. I mean, it doesn't even matter.

Suddenly, Sana unnie stops making me stop too.

I looked at the person she's staring at and saw Tzuyu Oppa.

"Oppa."

"Tzuyu."

We both said in unison.

"Congratulations Y/N, you deserved it," Oppa said.

I smiled and bowed.

"Thank you Oppa, you did well too," I said making the atmosphere heavier.

I looked at Sana unnie and she's not even smiling, just staring at Tzuyu Oppa blankly.

"You two should make a project as your debut, it will be a hit," I said.

"That won't happen, I won't sign on that compa-

"You're really unbelievable." Sana unnie cut and walk past through Tzuyu Oppa.

I just looked at her as she walks away and Tzuyu Oppa started to walk past me as he finally got back.

"O-Oppa wait!" I called up and run to him.

"Oppa, you're not signing on that company?" I asked as we are walking.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to."

I hissed and hold his arm making him stop.

"Oppa! Drop that pride, SN entertainment is one of the biggest talent companies here in South Korea. You dese-"

"They want me because my father is part of that company. That's it Y/N." He said and shoved my hand.

At that point, heat rose in my head.

"Can't you trust yourself?! Are you deaf? Didn't you hear how the audience cheered at you whenever you perform on the stage?" I asked continuously.

"You were scouted not because of your father's connection on that company. Oppa, all of us think you are great!"

"You're just saying that because you're my friend."

"No! I'm saying this because I am your fan! And yes, I'm just a fan, but it breaks my heart whenever I see my idol being hard on himself. I am looking up on you, but you're putting yourself down." I said making him frowned.