Chapter 69

Your PoV

After Jimin oppa left, we entered the house same as dad.

"Oppa, aren't you going home?" I asked since I though he was.

"Why? You want me to go now? I thought I am welcome here as always."

"Eh?I just thought since a while ago, you came out with Nayeon unnie-... why are you here again?" I asked as smile grew on my lips.

They both looked at each other seriously.

"Nothing, seriously... I just drop Nayeon here for safety measures." Dad said and smiled.

My worries got as he said that.

"Ohh, so you are in the 'dropping in her house stage' now huh, I like it. I like i- ouch!" I was cut as mom beat me.

"You're really up for jokes huh? I heard what happened... about your father." Mom said.

My smile faded as I heard the word dad. About it, I'm still confused why there is someone who showed up and claim as my father...when in fact, I am not in the right time. Is this the way of the fairy to say that I'm running out of time?

He said not to look for him...and enjoy how I am living right now... wait- is that mean I'm going to get stuck in this time?!

"Y/N! Are you listening?" Dad snaps.

"N-ne?"

"I said that tomorrow, I'll be coming here. Let's go to the building together, what you think?" Dad asked.

"You don't have to do that, Dad can drop us. Or maybe we'll be taking some subway." Mom said.

I shook my head and smiled.

"No it's okay. I think It's a good idea. We can have free ride tho." I chuckled.

"Y/N-"

"Unnie, it's okay. Oppa is fine with it, he offered a ride." I said and look at dad.

I winked at him as he gave me a secret thumbs up.

"Okay, whatever. But just in case, I'm tell you. You have to have long patience." Mom said.

"I am patient, I can wait for long."

Sheeee!

"Tch, oh really? Let's see. You can go now." Mom said to dad.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow ladies." Dad said and left after bidding goodbye.

"Y/N, come on. Help me to cook." Mom said.

I nodded as she walked in the kitchen and I followed her.

"So... is there something happening with you and Jeongyeon opp-"

"Y/N." Mom called out.

"Why? I just thought..."

She remained silent after that and sighed.

"We're in the getting to know each other stage." Mom said which made me burst on laughter.

Wait what? HAHAHAHAHA

"Why?" Mom asked looking and me with furrowed brows.

"N-nothing HAHAHHA! It's just, you-"

"Me?"

I sighed as I wiped my tears out of joy.

"Since when you met Jeongyeon oppa? Yesterday? Unnie, you knew each other for long. What do you mean 'getting to know each other stage' huh?" I said

"What's wrong with that? I may know him for long already but as a friend." She said.

"So there is a chance?" I asked with smile on my lips.

"Why are you asking such stupid questions. If there is a stage then there is." She said as she turned on the stove.

Oh my gosh! my parents are sailing!

"Finally! After how many times of asking if Jeongyeon oppa is a good guy... there's already a progress!" I said.

Mom chuckled as a smile drawn to her lips. I was startled since I never saw mom talking about dad as she wears that smile.

"I've thought about it... the past days we are together, he makes me happy. And that is the important thing." She said.

"Does he know? I mean, that you are fine with him already?"

"Yeah... I told him the other day." She said which made me slam the table.

"Aw! I missed too much happenings! Why you didn't tell me?" I whined.

"Now you know. It was actually cute." Mom said as she looks somewhere and smiled like a teenager.

"Mind telling me, huh?"

"Next time. Let's finish this first." Mom said as she walks away.

"Ugh! Unnie! I want to hear it!"

"Next time Y/N, I know you're tired!"

~~~~~~~~
It's already night as we decided to call it a day. I am in my room and doing nothing as the hour glass crossed in my mind.

I run towards my cabinet and checked it. But in my surprise, it's not working.

"Oh my god... don't tell me I'm really stuck in here?"

I stared on it for long but there's still no drop even just a bit.

"Your probably kidding me." I uttered as I laugh nervously.

"Y/N do you g-"

I snapped as mom walks in. I immediately hid the hour glass at my back and face her.

"Ne?"

"Oh... I'm just thinking if you got something else to bring tomorrow?"

"Uhm, nothing... just my phone, yeah?"

"Okay, Goodnight." She said and leaves.

I sighed in relief and closed the door.

I looked at the hour glass for the last time. I don't know what is happening but If what I am thinking is right... I don't know if I should be glad on it.

I put it back in my cabinet and walk on my bed.

If I'm going back in the actual time, I'll be living with dad and to the life that he wanted... if I stay here I'll be fulfilling my dreams and can be with mom...

Is this even a choice?

Even if I'll stay here, Mom won't see me as her daughter same as dad... they will see me as someone who's close to them... but at least.

"Ugh! I don't know anymore! Why it has to be confusing like this!?"