/Chapter 3/

Your PoV

"Bye Y/N! See you tomorrow!" Minju said as she left with her family car.

"Bye!"

I sighed as I watched her car leaves. It's already dismissal yet I'm still here.

"Excuse me, did Ms. Park left already?" I asked the school guard.

"Yes, an hour ago." He said.

"Ah, thank you," I said and bowed.

After hearing that, I sighed in relief and walk out of the school.

I'm actually waiting for Ms. Park, I just want to ask her if she can just keep it but I guess she didn't even care. I hope so...

So Ms. Park knew my father... How?

I brushed off all thoughts and walk when I realized that I'm still in my uniform. I stopped on a public restroom to change my uniform since I need to go home now.

After that, I walk to the place where I am seeing someone, my friend.

"Y/N!" She yelled and waved her hands from afar.

"Wonyoung!" I called and run to her.

"How's your day?" She asked with a sense of curiosity.

I just giggled and tell her my whole day.

Wonyoung is the only person that is close to me who knew that I entered Hanyoung Art School. My dad enrolled me at a business school where Wonyoung is studying too.

"Ah, you had a friend already. Good to know, I was kinda worried about you a while ago. Anyway, uncle Jeongyeon called me and I told him that you are on your way back home. Here are some notes in case you need some evidence." Wonyoung said that made me smile ear to ear.

"WONYOUNG YOU'RE THE BEST!" I exclaimed and hugged her which she reciprocated.

"Thank you very much!"

"Ah, it's ok, as long as you'll reach your dream. Also, don't forget me if you became an idol." She said and winked.

"Haha! Arraseo, I'll take note of that."

"Ok, I'll go now. Eomma is waiting, chat with you later!" She said and run back to her car.

I smiled as I walk to our house. As I got in, I saw dad sitting on the couch and reading newspapers.

"I'm home, dad," I said and closed the door.

"How's school?" He asked.

"It's fine, Wonyoung and I studied well." I lied.

"Do you had some friends?" He asked and looked at me.

I just smiled and nodded.

"Change first, I ordered for our dinner." He said and walks into the dining room.

I just sighed and walk into my room as I threw my bag and slammed myself on my bed.

"Sorry, dad. I'm sorry."

Flashback

NOVEMBER 15, 2040

"Dad... I'm planning to uhm maybe join the audition for Hanyoung Art School." I said while we are in the dining room.

"What?"

"Hanyoung Art School, Wonyoung said that it's a great school fo-"

"No," Dad said

"It's ok, I'll just give it a shot then if I didn't pass then I'll just go to the business school with Wonyoung," I said nervously.

"Y/N, I said it. No, you're not going to that school or any school-related to performing art school."

"But, dad you know that I want-"

"Want what? To be an Idol? Y/N you're just wasting your time. I already enrolled you in the same school as Wonyoung."

I stopped as I tried to calm myself. I never want to be a bad girl in front of my dad but the way he acts always triggered me.

"Ok, I'm sorry dad." I just said.

After eating, I went to my room and get something in my cabinet.

"Sorry, dad.." I mumbled as I looked at the consent that I got from Hanyoung Art School and faked the sign of my dad.

End of Flashback

I'm still in my room just staring at the ceiling.

Hanyoung Art School is a school that teaches you to improve your vocal, dance, or act. Many famous artists who graduated from that school.

I really don't know why dad doesn't want me to get in there. Not just there but in any school-related to being an Idol.

"There's no way I won't reach my dream. I'll graduate at Hanyoung without my dad knowing it." I swore even tho it's super impossible.

I changed and walk down to where my father is waiting. Just the usual, he's in his newspaper.

"Dad, let's eat," I said and sat across him.

This is what we usually do. When the class is not yet starting, I'm going with my dad and roaming around our company. Dad wants me to get ready for managing our own company in the future. That's also the reason why he enrolled me at the business school with Wonyoung but he didn't know that I dropped it and enrolled in Hanyoung instead.

For the past 19 years, I'm already used to it. But of course, I'm wondering what would it be if mom is still alive. I haven't seen her once. Why? Because dad doesn't want to. All I know is her name... Yoo Nayeon. That's it and nothing more.

I'm thinking, what if she's here? Would she allow me to pursue my dream? Is she nice? What does she looks like? What does her voice sounds like? Something like that. I tried to ask dad about mom but none of them was answered. All I received is his fall emotion. I have never seen my dad smile, which made me wonder why. He just smiled in front of many people especially on his co-workers but I know none of them was true.

"Dad," I called up.

He just hummed as he continues on his food.

"I-isn't it mom's death anniversary next week?" I asked nervously.

He stopped which made me gulped and gave me a blank look.

He just nods and hummed as a response.

"C-can we go together in her t-"

"I'll just send the guard with you. I have to go." He said and left me.

I shut my eyes in frustration. No, more like anger. He's always like that, how long I will try to understand his side when I don't even know where is he coming from.