/Chapter 25/

Your PoV

It's already been a week of vacation and I'm really enjoying my experience here. Sometimes I'm scared to sleep, afraid of If I woke up, I came back to the reality... but maybe I still have a mission to do.

"Yeah right, just like in the movies," I mumbled as I washed my face.

I'm getting ready because today is my first day in Hanyoung and this is different because I'm going to school with my mom and I can see my dad too.

In this past week, I've been thinking about what is really my mission. But the only thing that comes to my mind is my dad and mom to be better...

"Until now I don't know what to do..." I sighed.

"Y/N, faster! We're going to be late!"

I snapped as I heard mom's voice outside. I went out of the bathroom and fixed my uniform.

"Woah, Y/N you look cute in your uniform. Nayeon, stand beside Y/N, I'll take photos of you!" Hal-abeoji said.

Mom nods and stands beside me.

"Wow, you look like siblings," Hal-abeoji said and laughed.

"We know dad, many people saying that. The customers in uncle's ramen house." Mom said.

"I heard from Taewong that you two are doing great ah. Keep it up!"

"But how now? We are back to school." Mom asked.

"If you can go straight in the ramen house after the class then better, but I'm not forcing you tho. I know school life is really tiring." Hal-abeoji said.

"What do you think Y/N?" Mom asked.

"If we don't have many assignments, then I'll go straight to the ramen house," I said.

"Wow, you're so diligent. Fine, I'll do it too." Mom said.

"Ahh, I'm so thankful that Y/N is here, you can motivate Nayeon to go out to the house. It's good to stay outside the house sometimes."

I just smiled and nodded.

"Let's go, the squad texted me, they are in the school already." Mom said.

"Come, I'll send you to your school," Hal-abeoji said.

"No thanks dad, Y/N and I will just take the bus. Your work is far from the school. I'm sure you'll be late if you'll drop us at school." Mom said.

I just looked at them silently observing them. They talk openly with each other. I wonder how they do it...

"Ok, Y/N take a look after Nayeon ok?"

I giggled and nod.

"Ne, hal-abeoji!"

"Aishh, let's go Y/N." Mom said and grabbed my hand as we walk out of the house.

"Bye hal-abeoji!" I yelled from outside.

I saw him waved and just smiled.

"Nayeon unnie, do you know how to take the bus?" I asked.

"Of course, why? don't you know how?" She asked as she clings to my arms.

I know... but of course, it will be a different way since I live in the future. I remember when I told them I use my ID for taking the bus.

"Nayeon unnie, what do you use in paying bus fare?" I asked.

"You seriously don't know? We use cards. Some are tickets but some are T-cards." She said.