Epilogue

Third Person

After Y/N called her dad, he arrived at the place. He was actually surprise to see his wife on the place but more surprised to see Mina in there.

"You should explain this." Mina said to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon told Y/N to get in the car, same as her mom. Wonyoung was told to go home while Jeongyeon said that he'll explain at their house.

"I'll tell this to the others, is that fine?" Mina asked.

"Go, but I can't let Nayeon face you all. She might get in shock, she's still recovering." Jeongyeon said.

As they arrived to the house, Jeongyeon told Y/N to bring Nayeon upstairs. They are just waiting the other and after an hour, they are complete now.

"What's with the sudden call? And why here in Jeongyeon's house? Is this mean we are allowed to visit here anytime?" Tzuyu asked.

"Mina, it's a surprise to see you here."

"I just came home from states. This little brat got into trouble." Mina said referring to her daughter.

"Just like her father." Dahyun shrugs.

"Where's Y/N? I think this is a perfect time to give her this album. She said she don't have time to go to the school so here." Jihyo said and gave them to Jeongyeon.

"So what's the deal? What's happening?" Sana asked.

"Jeongyeon tell it now. I still have a 10 year old kid that I have to pick up." Mina said.

"You know mom, I'll handle it. I don't wanna be surrounded by elders anyway." Seyoung said and left after she got her mom's keys.

"What a independent girl." Momo sighed.

"Okay, what's the problem? Tell us, hyung?" Tzuyu said.

Mina looked at Jeongyeon as she is waiting him. But the latter seems doesn't know where to start.

"I'll tell, Nayeon is still alive." Mina said which made everyone look at her.

"What?"

"Are you serious?"

"Mina there's no time for pun like that."

They are having different words yet same reactions on what Mina said. They don't believe.

"I'm serious, I just met Jeongyeon's daughter a while ago—"

"Oh right, you must be mistaken them. They are look alikes." Momo said.

"I saw them together." Mina said.

"Jeongyeon, what is this?" Jihyo asked.

Jeongyeon's hand is in clench as he is having a hard time to start it until.

"Mom is alive. She didn't die from giving birth. After mom gave birth to me, she lost her memories. Dad thinks it better off that way, so that she won't be able to remember the trauma she had 20 years ago." Y/N said who's in the staircase.

Y/N walk to her dad and faced her uncles and aunties.

"I know what you all feel. You can be mad at dad because mom is your friend too. But consider that he did that for mom. This truth can fill you up with happiness if you are mom's true friends. Instead of being mad at dad, just help us to bring mom's hope to live." Y/N said.