/Chapter 27/

Third Person

"Good morning class." We all sat properly as a girl went in.

"My name is Kim Pil Suk And I'll be glad if you'll politely call me, even tho our ages are not far from each other."

I nod in amusement as I heard what she said. By checking her, I never thought that she'll be a teacher here. I thought she's our classmate or a student here too.

"So let's see... so far, Park Jimin and Yoo Y/N are the new students... Yoo Y/N, you did great in the audition." She said and smiled at me after checking our profile on her clipboard.

"Thank you, seonsaengnim." I said and bowed.

"Yiiii, Nice Y/N-ssi." Jimin Oppa said.

I just giggled and focus again.

"So just like what we always do, we will be improving your skills in performing arts. I got a good set of teachers that may help us but mostly, I'll handle you." She said.

I was just staring at her with amusement.

"So what are we going to do is... to ready for the showcase for next week."

We all snapped as we heard what Ms. Kim said.

"Showcase? Already? Woah~" Dahyun Oppa said.

"As a group, you'll be performing as a group."

"Oh..."

I looked at them and they didn't seem so excited.

"Now, I want to see what you can do. I know you already proved what you can do in the audition. Same as the three of you before... but I want to see it again." Ms. Kim said.

"Why?" Tzuyu Oppa asked.

"You auditioned to be part of this school. You're mindset that time is to be the greatest in able to pass the audition. But today, I want to see what really you are. Shall we start, move the chairs." She said and signaled us already.

As we set aside the chairs, we went back to the center and just wait for her instructions.

"Now, do you think you guys can work together?" She asked.

"I mean, we don't have a choice." Tzuyu Oppa said that made me look at him.

Well yeah... it's a group performance. If I were to ask, I want to do it myself. I don't want my team to fall if I did a mistake...

"You mean if I will give you a chance, would you like to perform as a group?"

Eh?

"Probably Three to Two. We perform three, then Y/N and Jimin since they were close." Dahyun Oppa said and shrugged.

"Ok."

Huh?!

I thought she'll be like 'oh, you should perform together!' But...

"Y/N will be having a performance with Tzuyu."

"What!?" "Eh?"

"Then three of you will be a group." Ms. Kim said to Jimin Oppa and the rest.

I looked at Tzuyu Oppa and he just sighed.

"I don't get it..." Chaeyoung Oppa mumbled.

Me too...

"There's no way you can perform separately on the first showcase. So next day you're not going to school but you're going to an event to perform."

"Oh no," I mumbled.

"So I want you to work out and spend your time practicing. Just a simple performance." She said.

"You can use the auditorium. I'll go." She said and left us.

"I want the three of us, why did she put this one instead Tzuyu?" I heard Chaeyoung Oppa said.

Seriously, that's only his problem? Hello? My problem is how can I able to focus if I'm going to perform with my greatest! CRUSH!

I'm so nervous!

"Y/N-ssi, let's do great together!" He said and smiled.

Oh my gosh!

"Ne!" I unconsciously yelled out of excitement.

"You have much energy. Let's go guys, let's head to the auditorium!" Jimin Oppa said as he clung his arm around my shoulder.

"Yah, my neck!"

"Aigoo, Y/N-ssi. Let's go!" He just said as he ruffled my hair.

Aishh!

"Yah! Get off Y/N!" I heard Chaeyoung Oppa said from behind but Jimin Oppa just laugh.

Ahh these two, I think they won't work as a group. I feel bad for Dahyun oppa...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What are we going to do?"

"Ne?" I snapped as Tzuyu Oppa suddenly showed up in front of me.

We are all in the auditorium and seems like we are the only class who is here.

"What do you think?"

I looked at the other side and seems they haven't yet decided what to do too.

"I can only sing," I mumbled.

"Me too... I can sing too!"

I know right! You're literally my idol/crush/ideal guy!

"But you know how to play guitar right?"

Oh shit,

"No. I don't know." He said.

I forgot... maybe he still doesn't know...

"But I can ask Chae to help me. I can learn it fast." He said.

"A-are you sure?"

"Yeah, let's choose a good song." He said as he scrolls on his phone.

Wow, he really looks so so handsome!

If I just didn't know that he'll be marrying Sana unnie in the future... I wonder how they end up together.

By judging, Tzuyu Oppa is different today and in the future. The Tzuyu today smiled rarely...

"Oppa..."

"Yes?" He uttered still scrolling on his phone.

"How about, You smile?"

"Who's the singer?" He asked.

Oh... I mean- ah whatever.

"I... forget it. I'm not familiar with it too." I said and laughed awkwardly.

"Y/N!" I looked to the other side as Dahyun Oppa called me.

I excused myself first and go to their place.

"Can you beat these two? They are not listening to me."

Why me?

"Until now we don't have a plan." Dahyun Oppa said in frustration.

"Same on us..." I sighed.

I looked at Jimin Oppa and he's looking at Tzuyu Oppa.

"Oppa, do you have an idea?" I asked.

"This is harder than I expected." He said.

"Guys!" We all looked at Tzuyu Oppa as he approached us.

"Your problems are solved. Thanks to me." He said and winked.

Oh gosh, don't be so hard!