Chapter 87

Your PoV

"Bye unnie, see you again next time!" I bid after I finished bonding with them.

It's already noon yet they aren't still finish. So I decided to leave so that they could have more time to do what they need to.

After bidding goodbye to my mom and her co-members, I left their studio and decided to drive back home with also the help of my manager.

"Thank you for driving me home, oppa. Just inform me if there is a schedule already." I said as we arrived at our street.

"And just tell me if you need to go somewhere. You can't just leave and stroll around alone."

"Noted that sir." I giggled and went out of the car.

I waited first till the car left before walking to her house. But I'm not yet in our house when saw Jimin oppa walking towards to me but not looking at me.

"Oppa!" I called which got his attention.

He looked up as he was walking while looking down. I run up to him and gave him an embrace.

"HAHAHA! There you are! I went to your house and saw it was closed." He said.

I broke on the hug and looked at him.

"Wait, I thought you were on a tour with our sunbaenim?" I asked.

"Huh? Am I?"

"You are! Dowoon oppa said that you are their back up dancer." I said.

"Should we eat first? I'm kinda hungry." Jimin oppa said as he looks around.

"Well, I just ate with unnie. I went to the building." I said.

"Hmm, don't you miss me? I came here to have time with you." He said sulkily.

"Tch, fine. Let's go home first and you'll cook because you know I can't."

"I know." He said and we both started to walk to the house while laughing.

~~~~
"So you live here alone?"

"Yup, sometimes I sleep at my room... sometimes I sleep here at the living room."

"That's sad." Oppa sad as he slams on the couch.

"Yup. Tho it's not new to me." I said.

I mean it's just me and my dad in the present time. Mostly dad stays in his office. I rarely talk to the maids and Wonyoung can't come always because she have to be in her family too.

I wonder where was Wonyoung parents tho in this time...

"Why don't you invite the others here?"

"Everyone is busy. I heard some in the squad like Dahyun oppa and Tzuyu still comeback to the school since their schedules are shaky."

"Hay, I can relate."

"Huh? Why? Ah- Dowoon oppa said you are a backup dancer for the mean time of our sunbaenim."

"I was. At the first week of their tour, I am joining them. But then problem came and..."

"Problem? You didn't mention me about it." I said and became attentive.

Jimin oppa sighed and shook his head.

"I was thinking to go back to school too. Since my schedule is not yet permanent like the others. At least there I could have a independent moment."

"Well, I can't see anything bad about it." I said.

Just like what our managers said to us. We are allowed to go back to the Hanyoung. Of course we are still students of it.

"But I'll still think about it." Oppa said.

"Goodluck with it." I said and laugh.

"So I heard you'll be debuting. When it will happen?"

"I'm still not sure. But the team is preparing. Probably we'll start with photoshoot." I said.

"Woah, you'll be really famous for sure. I can't wait to see you perform on stage. I want a free copy of your single, okay?" Jimin oppa said which made me laugh.

"You're crazy! The photoshoot is not yet even starting! HAHAHHA!"

"Well, you got me. I want to save that date just to see my bestie reaching her dream."

"You're the sweetest, oppa. Thank you. HAHAHHA."

"Anything, Y/N. Just promise me you'll do whatever you have to do before it you leave."

Huh?

"Leave?" I utter.

"I mean... Leave me, yeah that's right. If you became an idol, I am sure you're going to forget me if you become an idol."

"Oppa! What are you saying? HAHAHA! We're going to debut. And that won't happen." I assured.

"If you say so, Y/N. But yeah, just enjoy. You wouldn't know right?"

I suddenly have a thought about Jimin oppa's statement. He is right. We wouldn't know. I wouldn't know when I am going to leave them.

Wait, leave?

I looked at Jimin oppa and he seems unbothered with it.

Maybe I'm just overreacting.

"Oppa."

"Hmm?" He hummed and stop on whatever he was doing a while ago to look at me.

"I'm glad I met you." I said out of nowhere. I don't know why would I say that.

Although I am really thankful I met him. Starting day one. He boosted my confidence to perform. He is more than just a friend. He is like a brother... a father. I hope dad could be so supportive as him.

"I want to be a famous Idol, so that when I have a a child,I could tell it to the world."

I smiled as I remembered Jimin oppa statement before. Surely he'll be a great dad.

I hugged him as I suddenly miss my dad. I mean, my dad in the present time. Even if I can see dad here in the past, It's still different that I could talk to him as himself.

"I'm glad I met you too. I'm happy that I could see you right now. Not too long, you'll be a star. I'm gonna make sure of it, okay?"

"Thank you oppa. I'm really thankful that I met a very supportive friend who act like my brother..."

"Just brother?" He laughs.

"I want to say father, but that don't suits you."

"Oh, is it because I still look young?" He said proudly flexing his face.

"Ermm, I guess?" I said as we both laughed.